JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a Mark II and wish I didn't sell it. Awesome, durable knife, it was just so tempting to stab something with it though...hahaha. Never seen a Mark I.

I probably have a mark one, its the grey handle version with the SS blade, i'm selling back the mark 2 I got from the original seller, great knife would the perfect grip, sure beats a strider by price at least..

I had a Gerber Mark I probably late '70's vintage- until I lost it near Seattle Center. IRRC the whole thing, knife and scabbard fell off my belt or some dang thing.

It was sharp as the dickens, not really a utility piece but would sure take care of some business in a pinch.

I think if I had another one I'd wrap the hilt with bike handlebar tape or something sticky like that.

Swan Island?

I'm feeling the need to check tomorrow....

I ordered it at Swan Island, but the last one in the system was out of state. They are transfering it in to Swan Island, with some other goods I ordered. But I got the last one of the clearance. I'll will call it in a couple days when it comes in.

Sorry to get your hopes up. If I knew about the clearance before I would have stocked up on them, and passed the word along sooner. I'm just glad I got the last one at that price.

The part number was 2EVD5.

I ordered it at Swan Island, but the last one in the system was out of state. They are transfering it in to Swan Island, with some other goods I ordered. But I got the last one of the clearance. I'll will call it in a couple days when it comes in.

Sorry to get your hopes up. If I knew about the clearance before I would have stocked up on them, and passed the word along sooner. I'm just glad I got the last one at that price.

The part number was 2EVD5.

No prob, awesome score! I would have never have thought to look there for a Gerber....

Side note: Andy and Bax did have a whole mess of Gerber/Fiskars hatchets and axes when I was there Thursday....

I just got hold of a mark I it's the later one with the cordura sheath.
A guy give it to me for sharpening some knives for him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top