JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The implications of such implants as you describe them would be true, but 20 years? Come on. In the past fifty years of brain research, we've barely been able to develop the ability to control movements of small insects and interpret human nerve impulses enough to barely control synthetic limbs - but you think that in the next 20 years the technology is going to skyrocket to the point of being able to interface the brain with an actual computer network. I think we have a LONG way to go before anything like that is developed, or even desired in the way you believe it would be.

Easily, IMO. Brown University creates first wireless, implanted brain-computer interface | ExtremeTech

The elite families have access to all forms of hoarded technologies we don't have a clue about. You are trying to determine a timeline based on technologies that have been revealed to you. We are spoon fed technologies.

Free energy, long-life eugenics, batteries that last many times more than what we have access to, health/cancer cures, etc, etc, you name it. As cattle we are just not privileged enough or important enough to have access/knowledge of real important tech. That info is kept from us.

Imagine if you could have free energy. If you could power a home or farm all by yourself. That would be the ultimate freedom from a central government and fractional reserve banking. They cannot allow such things.

Tech such as implants/nanotechnology will be revealed only because they know we will be clamoring to allow them to 'take us to the next level.' Tech like Twitter is there to get the sheep used to being tied together in a instant communication/sharing grid. But like I said, it is stone knifes and bear skins compared to what is coming in your children's lives.

At that point, all individuality (of the sheep only) will end. People like Nelson Rockefeller have openly shared that this is their plan for humanity in the near future. A collective where resistance and rebellion is a thing of the past, all for the global good (of our masters). A world where the masses are 'chipped' and controlled centrally.

Absolutely, and without question, private ownership of guns - or any weapons of any kind - will be long gone by then.

If I had a kid about now I'd name him Hugh or just #6 - something catchy. Just be thankful that most of us here have lived and will die beforehand, before the next step in human 'evolution.' The vast majority of people are now non-thinking drones anyway even without an implant.

Only about 2% of the people reading this can even comprehend such a future since they are so inured to the current slavery system they cannot think outside the Matrix.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reality is if we do not know about a project that exists, chances are it will be decades before we know about them.
I recall a family member who long since passed away, used to tell me in their government business the public knew nothing of the technological breakthroughs. Two way radios they said were around long a near a decade before the public ever knew about them, and we all know the internet was developed long before many on this forum were born. If the Government had control of the internet in its infancy, ( no not Google or Microshaft ), why would the American people be shocks at how they use it?
Groups like Anonymous are aware of th technology you are not, and is why they can manipulate the internet at will.
Now why you digest that, realize a group that could single handed could have 10 years ago got the information you are worried the government might be doing now?

Not saying anything the gov does is right but sit back and take a look at reality, not conspiracy. But be aware there is stuff going on you may never know about ever that occurs. And why it is bothersome to say the least you will go nuts and drink a pink of Jack Daniels every night worrying about the bubblegum, you can not even try and affect or change.

You and I see the human body as complex, but it does what it was designed to do, no more no less. Doctors see the body as a mechanical disposable bag of goo. We as humans have the desire to some how prolong our lives. less then 1% ever lives over 100 years yet we spend billions a year trying to out run the grim reaper. And you and I see the government as something the people should control, and that also is a limited time only deal. And when the conservative generations die as the kicking and screaming will do very little to change what was kept from you all along.

Constitutional Amendments are the goberments bargaining chips, they keep it public make deals with the American people all the while doing what they want anyways. They just do not tell you about it. Diane Frankenstien is a pawn and she does not even know it. They give her cause and make her think she is a rebel. She is merely a fight for us a to wage war against.
And we win some and lose some, and that is the game. If you really sit back and watch you can see the game being played.
Fuel, Lumber, food even currency and jobs are all created for us to pay attention to.

Not saying give up, saying don't be naive in thinking we know everything and then act surprised when something like
Prism is made public, it was made public cause it was time to do so to gain your attention.

Reminds me of a passage I've read (in a "book") more than a few times... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities.... well, you may already know the rest of that passage.

Can't un-ring this bell. They will be doing a version of this for eternity. Weird that with all of this NSA tech that they couldn't stop the Boston bombing.

It's been debated that F.D.R. knew Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked and let it happen. I'm no 911 conspiracy theorist but many believe things were known well ahead of the day it happened. This is so small in scale to these things so why not?

Oldnewbie,
Just about every war has been started via deception, false flags. Pearl was no different. Even my friend's father who is a Pearl survivor came to terms with that years ago. He blames our government more than the Japanese for the death of his friends, and rightly so. The most heroic US military/naval story I know of - The USS Liberty - was also a false flag.

Easily, IMO. Brown University creates first wireless, implanted brain-computer interface | ExtremeTech

The elite families have access to all forms of hoarded technologies we don't have a clue about. You are trying to determine a timeline based on technologies that have been revealed to you. We are spoon fed technologies.

Free energy, long-life eugenics, batteries that last many times more than what we have access to, health/cancer cures, etc, etc, you name it. As cattle we are just not privileged enough or important enough to have access/knowledge of real important tech. That info is kept from us.

Imagine if you could have free energy. If you could power a home or farm all by yourself. That would be the ultimate freedom from a central government and fractional reserve banking. They cannot allow such things.

Tech such as implants/nanotechnology will be revealed only because they know we will be clamoring to allow them to 'take us to the next level.' Tech like Twitter is there to get the sheep used to being tied together in a instant communication/sharing grid. But like I said, it is stone knifes and bear skins compared to what is coming in your children's lives.

At that point, all individuality (of the sheep only) will end. People like Nelson Rockefeller have openly shared that this is their plan for humanity in the near future. A collective where resistance and rebellion is a thing of the past, all for the global good (of our masters). A world where the masses are 'chipped' and controlled centrally.

Absolutely, and without question, private ownership of guns - or any weapons of any kind - will be long gone by then.

If I had a kid about now I'd name him Hugh or just #6 - something catchy. Just be thankful that most of us here have lived and will die beforehand, before the next step in human 'evolution.' The vast majority of people are now non-thinking drones anyway even without an implant.

Only about 2% of the people reading this can even comprehend such a future since they are so inured to the current slavery system they cannot think outside the Matrix.

As a young lad I watched that show in prime time

Oldnewbie,
Just about every war has been started via deception, false flags. Pearl was no different. Even my friend's father who is a Pearl survivor came to terms with that years ago. He blames our government more than the Japanese for the death of his friends, and rightly so. The most heroic US military/naval story I know of - The USS Liberty - was also a false flag.

Dead nuts on.. Pearl Harbor was a setup by FDR and his cronies, they lured the Japanese into the attack by feigned weakness. Then we had no choice but to fight

USS Liberty attack was an attempt by the Israeli State to lure us into attacking Egypt. I believe 911 was the same

Well the funny, sad, scary, infuriating thing is these systems have been in place for decades. These buildings and super computers that do all this have been around since the begining of this technology. The only difference is they can now do it "legally" and do. They used to just do it under the table.

My dad worked for a govt "agency" and for 20 years has been telling me this.
For the last 10 years whenever we went to his house he would make us leave our cell phones in the car.

And they've shown on the news about hackers getting into computers and turning on the web cameras, it would be stupid to think they couldn't do the same with smart phones.

Oldnewbie,
Sometimes, in rare cases, the ends justify the means. Sometimes false flags are covering plain old screw ups. We'll never know which is which.

Wait.. Did you actually read the article? Because this device doesn't do anything like what your earlier hypothetical "brain implant" does. It doesn't join any brain to a computer network. It's a wireless-enabled neurotransmitter. In other words, it's just a way to read neuron activity without having the subject permanently connected to the usual mess of wired neurotransmitter pickups that you see on test subjects.

What you're talking about - allowing the brain to have an interface to the internet or other computer network, and allow the "implantee" to access that information and communication ability as simply as talking or having a contemplative thought, is definitely a long ways out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads