JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1652724834677.png

Aloha, Mark

PS......I can still remember the days before the ban on the Chinese weapon imports.
IMHO.....next to nothing in China happens.....without the "approval" of the CCP.

Last Edited:
You mean it had nothing to do AT ALL with gangster activity due to prohibition, or rampant bank robberies due to the engineered economic collapse of 1929?
Most of that was caused by rich people doing things to screw over poor people and wanting to insure they were safe from the angry poor people, so yeah, classist

So… which is it, racist or classist?
You understand that those are two seperate things and they can be applied independently to different aspects of the NFS, right? Kind of like NY's Sullivan Law was directly a result of poor Irish immigrants, they were poor, that is the callsist part, and Irish would be the racist part
See how that works?

You understand that those are two seperate things and they can be applied independently to different aspects of the NFS, right? Kind of like NY's Sullivan Law was directly a result of poor Irish immigrants, they were poor, that is the callsist part, and Irish would be the racist part
See how that works?
I get it. I tried amending my earlier post before you could reply, but my cellular internet is dogged slow where I'm working today and it can't keep up!

Why do you hate dogs?
The only thing I hate about a dog is they're lysdexic.

Not really.

I was watching videos over the weekend and a large, well regarded maker, uses
additive manufacturing now.

AKA 3d Printing - metal not plasitc.

Wonder when/if files would be available for open source designs.

I am sure SIG considers their files proprietary IP.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top