JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
OR.....

He just likes knives.

If no laws are being broken, he isn't committing any crimes, why should we judge?

Last I checked opinions and feelings don't make good law.

I see a free man, being free, in the land of the free. Zero difference between the pictures in the OP and a man or woman open carrying a firearm where legal.

Is this uncommon, yes, is there anything wrong with it, no.

If we start to see this as wrong and decide that we need to regulate this, then we are absolutely no better than the other side that is trying to do just that.
Exactly. I mean, who are we to judge this guy? Maybe he really is a bad MF'er. Maybe he just got back from a special ops deployment and had to stop at the gun store to replenish before going home to remove and inventory his operator gear. Maybe he has a small penis and thinks that his Call Of Duty costume will somehow garner attention from the ladies and maybe….just maybe…he'll impress the right one just enough to FINALLY see his virginity in the rear view mirror. Who knows. But how dare we poke fun at someone who could possibly kill all of us with one finger while still playing a solid hand of dungeons and dragons. Anything is possible.

Exactly. I mean, who are we to judge this guy? Maybe he really is a bad MF'er. Maybe he just got back from a special ops deployment and had to stop at the gun store to replenish before going home to remove and inventory his operator gear. Maybe he has a small penis and thinks that his Call Of Duty costume will somehow garner attention from the ladies and maybe….just maybe…he'll impress the right one just enough to FINALLY see his virginity in the rear view mirror. Who knows. But how dare we poke fun at someone who could possibly kill all of us with one finger while still playing a solid hand of dungeons and dragons. Anything is possible.
Ok man, just ok. :confused:

Hell of a rant in response to my post if you ask me.

Or was it you pictured?

I think you're being a little too sensitive. It was a joke.
I figured as much, but I am confused why even post other than to try to see if good ole @Reno will be "sensitive" or engage in feelings. Something you must have no resistance to?

Or is it, as I like to call it, typical @Kruel J being typical @Kruel J

I figured as much, but I am confused why even post other than to try to see if good ole @Reno will be "sensitive" or engage in feelings. Something you must have no resistance to?

Or is it, as I like to call it, typical @Kruel J being typical @Kruel J
I think it's you being WAY too sensitive and lashing out with passive/aggressiveness because you don't like that I quoted you.

I LOVE the ignore feature, makes life ( And threads)so much more interesting! :cool:
Yea. The ignore feature is great for skin thinned individuals who love living in their own echo chamber. The Cancel Culture of NWFA.

Yea. The ignore feature is great for skin thinned individuals who love living in their own echo chamber. The Cancel Culture of NWFA.
You'd think. It's more of a thing between him and I. Mostly after I've called him out a couple of times on things. He is a moderator that routinely breaks rule #1 on here an @Joe Link really doesn't do much about. Ive watched it happen since long before you've been a member here.

Worst part is, that echo chamber and cancel culture works as I've become the scapegoat for pushing against the NWFA sheriff @Kruel J

You'd think. It's more of a thing between him and I. Mostly after I've called him out a couple of times on things. He is a moderator that routinely breaks rule #1 on here an @Joe Link really doesn't do much about. Ive watched it happen since long before you've been a member here.

Worst part is, that echo chamber and cancel culture works as I've become the scapegoat for pushing against the NWFA sheriff @Kruel J
Nothing new. I have a special moderator I dont get along with as well. He's even gone as far to tell me to go F-ck myself. I just don't care what people say. I have no one on my ignore list. Thick skin does wonders in today's world. The thing is if you feed the issue they continue. Although that is fun as well. There are a lot of people in this forum I don't care for. Simply by what they say. But I am not going to hide or "ignore" their comments to feel warm, fuzzy, and safe. Lol.

Speaking of rules, you should review Rule #7. Thank you for tagging Joe, I'll leave this up to him.

Let's get this back on topic.

I have to agree with this. It seems like a cheap escape out of a level one cannot rise to intellectually - OR may feel they are intellectually superior to.

Kind of like when Eddie Murphy in the movie (I can't remember which) put his hands to his ears and yelled 'LA LA LA LA LA'.

I prefer to have access to , and read everything. I have NO ONE on ignore.

I have to agree with this. It seems like a cheap escape out of a level one cannot rise to intellectually - OR may feel they are intellectually superior to.

Kind of like when Eddie Murphy in the movie (I can't remember which) put his hands to his ears and yelled 'LA LA LA LA LA'.

I prefer to have access to , and read everything. I have NO ONE on ignore.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads