JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A federal operation underway since 2019 has seized tens of thousands of illegal gun silencers smuggled into the United States from China, leading to the arrests of felons and domestic extremists, authorities say.
You mean criminals and terrorists don't bother with a Form 1 or 4, pay a tax, and wait a year to exercise an enumerated right? What a shock. :rolleyes:

I have always had my suspicion that the solvent trap was a scam by ATF to manufacture an excuse to do a search. Just like the plastic coat hangers and artistic etching on metal card that were declared machine gun parts and you got a visit if you had purchased one.

Feds have had more than one court case dropped because they entrapped people, just as a case about kidnapping a Governer was dismissed recently.

I have always had my suspicion that the solvent trap was a scam by ATF to manufacture an excuse to do a search. Just like the plastic coat hangers and artistic etching on metal card that were declared machine gun parts and you got a visit if you had purchased one.

Feds have had more than one court case dropped because they entrapped people, just as a case about kidnapping a Governer was dismissed recently.
Local LE does it with other activities, I see no reason why the Feds wouldn't engage in this.

Firstly, all gun laws are unconstitutional.

Secondly, that's 43,000 opportunities for business that American manufacturers missed out on because of unconstitutional laws.

There would be a boom in suppressor manufacturing in the US if suppressors were taken off the NFA.

Firstly, all gun laws are unconstitutional.

Secondly, that's 43,000 opportunities for business that American manufacturers missed out on because of unconstitutional laws.

There would be a boom in suppressor manufacturing in the US if suppressors were taken off the NFA.
Suppressors can be had for £ 50 in the UK. It's absurd that we regulate them at all in the US.

I'm curious to what companies are ordering these from the Chinese? Or is it some sort of back deal with a legitimate front?

Like all those auto sears for Glocks, who exactly is ordering them?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top