JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Why does just about every range with a lot of property, which offer memberships; require NRA memberships?

Wayne LaPierre pushed for the Machinegun ban to say in FOPA for that Traitor Reagan to sign into Law.

I don't understand why these ranges require NRA membership.

What gives?

They receive grant money from the NRA among other perks. That's all.

Lots of clubs get a kickback from the NRA from the dues. Lots of the Fudds support LaPierre and what the NRA has become. NRA membership is an easy way to be sure that the folks in your club are at least nominally like minded. Some clubs require background checks. If the requirements for membership are not to your taste, don't join. I can assure you that you won't be hurting anyone's feelings.

The NRA also offers liability insurance to shooting ranges. Since options for that are so limited, many of them go with it.

I can see what they are trying to do.. but the NRA isnt what it used to be. Even with lifetime memberships.. voting seems to be fudd controlled.

Ranges should really be supporting grass roots, local state organizations such as OFF here in Oregon. The GOA is also a great national org to support for ranges outside of Oregon.

You're hating on an awful lot of people here, NRA members through thick and thin, and calling us "Fudds" isn't going to win you many friends.

Sure, you're a badass for only supporting the hardcore, no compromise folks, but that's not the way the world works.

You're hating on an awful lot of people here, NRA members through thick and thin, and calling us "Fudds" isn't going to win you many friends.

Sure, you're a badass for only supporting the hardcore, no compromise folks, but that's not the way the world works.
I don't need friends, especially not ones who support anti-gun orgs like the NRA.

Calling me a badass as if I think it or claim it is just childish and silly.

Shall not means Shall not.

Yep, I know exactly what Shall Not means.

IMG_0885.JPG

Sigh...I so dislike the term Fudd...it is very insulting.

But in order to give a possible answer...
A few of the clubs that I belong or belonged to , required NRA membership for insurance purposes.
Andy

I don't need friends, especially not ones who support anti-gun orgs like the NRA.

Calling me a badass as if I think it or claim it is just childish and silly.

NRA = Anti Gun

Interesting...

The times we live in, they just keep getting weirder.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, why would it?
i was just wondering. i prefer public land over a range...but ultimately i do 99.999% of my shooting on private land. i support groups like oregon hunters association, RMEF, oregon outdoor council, GOA...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top