JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing is for sure... Obama and his minions which include H. Clinton, have shot themselves in the foot trying to make this into an anti-gun fomenting issue. All it did was get people murdered.

well, that and galvanize the gun rights groups to ensure that the anti-gun stance of the elite left will fail. Oh, and help gun sales and ammo sales sky rocket.

Press discovers F&F just in time to ‘clear’ the White House

Count on the mainstream press, including Monday morning’s Seattle Times, to start devoting increased attention to Operation Fast and Furious, but only when it can find a way to distance the Obama White House from the scandal.

<broken link removed>

Are your tinfoil hats getting tight yet? Issa's political stunt is starting to fall apart.

"'No we don't," said Rep. Darrell Issa, R.-Calif., in response to a question on "Fox News Sunday" about whether lawmakers had proof now to back Speaker John Boehner's claim about White House officials' involvement. "And I hope they don't get involved. I hope this stays at Justice," said Issa, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee." -http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018517091_apusfastandfurious.html

"Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., in bringing up the case by name unprompted, was effectively pre-empting what could come to light in a possible document dump: that the operation was planned and carried out at the field level without the knowledge of DOJ higher-ups. In coming forward, whistleblower John Dodson claimed Fast and Furious was the work of stubborn ATF supervisors run amok. But lawyers for those Arizona supervisors have said Dodson's role in the other "gunwalking" case undercuts his credibility as a key witness against Fast and Furious." -http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/25/issa-acknowledges-fast-and-furious-whistleblower-once-proposed-gunwalking/

Are your tinfoil hats getting tight yet?

So according to your defintion, Brian Terry's parents are wearing Tinfoil Hats? If so, that's as classless as sending them a letter of apology after leaking it to the media first.

“I think they are hiding something. I think they are lying and they are hiding… big time. Passing the buck,” Ken Terry said on Fox’s “Hannity” on Thursday evening. “I got a gut feeling on that. I just know that they are hiding something big. Something happened out there, and worse than what we know.”

“Eric Holder has been before Congress so many times. And [from] the first couple times you can tell there’s something being hid, and there’s something not being said. After a while you feel like throwing the TV through the front window because you get tired of hearing the constant lies,” said Josephine Terry.

“I think they are hiding something. I think they are lying and they are hiding… big time. Passing the buck,” Ken Terry said on Fox’s “Hannity” on Thursday evening. “I got a gut feeling on that. I just know that they are hiding something big. Something happened out there, and worse than what we know.”

Oh yeah. I watched this two week old video yesterday where Major Garrett interviewed Katie Pavlich. She laid this thing out. After Words with Katie Pavlich - C-SPAN Video Library She shares my theory that a government informant was in on the Brian Terry shooting. The missing SKS, the emails, the recordings by the gun shop. The case file documenting the details of the shooting are sealed. The document stating the reasons for sealing the case file is sealed??!! Terrys fellow agents at the scene are under a gag order.

Smoking gun on Fast and Furious?
Mebbe so:
ATF leader's email could be Fast and Furious smoking gun | The Daily Caller
A single internal Department of Justice email could be the smoking-gun document in the Operation Fast and Furious scandal &#8212; if it turns out to contain what congressional investigators have said it does.

The document would establish that wiretap application documents show senior DOJ officials knew about and approved the gunwalking tactic in Fast and Furious. This is the opposite of what Attorney General Eric Holder and House oversight committee ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings have claimed.

So according to your defintion, Brian Terry's parents are wearing Tinfoil Hats? If so, that's as classless as sending them a letter of apology after leaking it to the media first.

"I think they are hiding something. I think they are lying and they are hiding... big time. Passing the buck," Ken Terry said on Fox's "Hannity" on Thursday evening. "I got a gut feeling on that. I just know that they are hiding something big. Something happened out there, and worse than what we know."

"Eric Holder has been before Congress so many times. And [from] the first couple times you can tell there's something being hid, and there's something not being said. After a while you feel like throwing the TV through the front window because you get tired of hearing the constant lies," said Josephine Terry.

You're very adept at spinning someone else's words. You should be a politician, you'd fit right in. My comments are directed at the posters on this forum, not the family and I think you knew that. Gut feelings and suspicions are not evidence and Hannity should be ashamed of himself for using the Terry family for ratings. Do you think he REALLY cares about anyone but himself?

In addition, Issa and his supporters in congress are guilty of turning a legitimate investigation into a three ring circus at the expense of the Terry family for their own short term political gain. I've never defended gunwalking or the mistakes made by the government. However, I will not be silent while misinformation and half truths are disseminated as fact. Anyone can comb the internet for quotes to support a preconceived thesis. It takes real effort to look at both sides and weigh the evidence, limited as it is to those of us outside D.C.. If you want to make an argument and have anyone take it seriously, you better know the facts. Critical thinking is a skill that will provide measurably better outcomes than an emotionally based response every time. Critical Thinking takes time to learn, but it's worth it in the end.

waders.jpg

I'd love to understand why the AG hasn't had the IG report yet. I'd love to understand why the AG has (twice!) had to retract statements to Congress. [Would I get that kind of a break if I testified before Congress, or would I go to jail?] I'd love to understand why the AG has refused to answer questions asked and instead uses smoke and mirrors trying to delay and obfuscate. Please, if you can help me understand why the AG has done those things, I'd be willing to hear....I'm not a 'publican, nor a 'rat. I am a Libertarian, and want gubment to leave me alone, so I don't have a horse in this race one way or the other. I want both sides to be honest and let us know what happened.

The LETTER!
Issa confronts Obama on Fast and Furious executive privilege | The Daily Caller
House oversight committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa pressed President Barack Obama directly on his assertion of executive privilege over documents related to Operation Fast and Furious.

"[Y]our privilege assertion means one of two things," Issa wrote to the president in a letter dated June 25. "Either you or your most senior advisors were involved in managing Operation Fast & Furious and the fallout from it, including the false February 4, 2011 letter provided by the attorney general to the committee, or, you are asserting a presidential power that you know to be unjustified solely for the purpose of further obstructing a congressional investigation."

Issa squares off with White House over &#8216;executive privilege'

As the House of Representatives braces for a contempt vote against Attorney General Eric Holder, Republican Congressman Darrell Issa is squaring off against Holder's boss in a challenge of executive privilege that even the Seattle Times is now watching closely.

<broken link removed>

Thanks Dave, keep up the great work.

And NWFA members get a plug too!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads