JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're very adept at spinning someone else's words. You should be a politician, you'd fit right in. My comments are directed at the posters on this forum, not the family and I think you knew that. Gut feelings and suspicions are not evidence and Hannity should be ashamed of himself for using the Terry family for ratings. Do you think he REALLY cares about anyone but himself?

Hmm so shame for Hannity but none for Obama/Holder?, interesting.

In addition, Issa and his supporters in congress are guilty of turning a legitimate investigation into a three ring circus at the expense of the Terry family for their own short term political gain.

Again the accuser becomes guilty?

I've never defended gunwalking or the mistakes made by the government.

LOL, really? words they mean things... some people just speak them though, wink...

However, I will not be silent while misinformation and half truths are disseminated as fact.

Obama/Holder have been cooperating and disseminating? Sorry must have missed all that cooperation and quest to get to the facts of the matter

Anyone can comb the internet for quotes to support a preconceived thesis. It takes real effort to look at both sides and weigh the evidence, limited as it is to those of us outside D.C.. If you want to make an argument and have anyone take it seriously, you better know the facts.

Critical thinking is a skill that will provide measurably better outcomes than an emotionally based response every time. Critical Thinking takes time to learn, but it's worth it in the end.

Get started, the sooner you start...

So I ask you, please show me where you hold Obama and/or Holder responsible for anything in F&F? You seem to be defending and deflecting them and not concerned with justice? Perhaps I'm wrong and I missed your posts where you seek justice in F&F, feel free to post links where you've done this.

:s0155:

White House refers to Issa's analysis of Fast & Furious as 'absurd' | Fox News
---

Dems seek to recast Holder furor as GOP effort to suppress votes - TheHill.com

Democrats are seeking to portray the Republican contempt motion against Attorney General Eric Holder as an assault on minority rights.

Republicans have repeatedly accused Holder and the Obama administration of stonewalling Congress, but Democrats are now trying to steer the "Fast and Furious" debate away from transparency and toward voter suppression.

At the front of the push is a group of seven national civil rights leaders, including the Rev. Al Sharpton, that is scheduled to hold a press conference Tuesday about the effect that placing Holder in contempt of Congress would have on his ability to protect the rights of black and Hispanic voters, homeowners and immigrants.

"I'm not saying that this is because Holder is black, and I'm not calling [Republicans] racists. I'm saying what they're doing has a racial effect, and that's what we're going to talk about [on Tuesday]," said Sharpton in a phone interview.

Un-f'ing-believable!

Mr. Bill Whittle brings up the part so many Dem gun owners overlook in their defense of holder and his boss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Bill Whittle brings up the part so many Dem gun owners overlook in their defense of holder and his boss:

I never looked at in that light, makes a lot sense to someone that has yet to drink the kool aid!! Whether its all true or not I dont know but I believe most of it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
The news says 'last chance discussions have broken down.'

I'm guessing there will be another 'last chance' meeting because Issa says he has 31 yes votes from the D side. Those racist D congressmen. :s0112:

I just had a sick feeling in my gut, which is rarely wrong.

So why are there 8,000 documents on the Fast and Furious deals? Why is there so much overwhelming evidence?

I mean, If I were to plot something like this to WORK and be SECRET I would have receipts that said "Window Cleaner" not "AK-47's".

The company I sold them through would be "Maude's Maid Service" and there would NEVER be an Email, or paper mail regarding this business to me, or containing my name.

I know these criminals are at least as sneaky as me, so I can only conclude that they would LIKE for us to all be pissed about this, and focusing on it.

Same reason they brought up the issue of "Should Women be allowed to have abortions" and "Should birth control be covered by medical insurance"

None of that has to do with any actual issues.

It's stuff for us to focus on so we don't notice the 3,000 drones spying on us, so we don't notice the National guard practicing driving tanks in our streets.

It's a good way to get prisoners on a bus talking about what song they want to hear on the radio so they don't notice that they're being driving to a gas chamber.

Well, while I'm thinking about bus rides and tanks, you guys can have a read:

‘High Noon’ for Holder looms

It will be “High Noon” on Capitol Hill Thursday for Attorney General Eric Holder, who just might be lucky that a planned vote on contempt – the first ever for an attorney general – is held on the same day the U.S. Supreme Court will rule on the Obama health care law.

<broken link removed>

As time runs out for Holder, Dems resort to race, ‘responsibility’ ploys

By the time the sun sets on Thursday – barring a last-minute compromise – Eric Holder could become more than just a footnote in history as the first African-American attorney general, by being the first attorney general ever held in contempt of Congress.

<broken link removed>

DONE!

Holder is indeed contemptible!

House holds Holder in contempt over &#39;Fast and Furious&#39; documents - Washington Times
The House on Thursday cited Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for contempt of Congress in a historic vote weighted with political significance, though it does little to break the stalemate over his decision to withhold documents over the Justice Department's actions in a botched gun-walking operation.

The 256-67 vote amounted to a political spanking for Mr. Holder and President Obama, and 17 Democrats joined with Republicans in demanding the documents be released. Most Democrats, however, walked out in protest of the vote.

Good news!!!!!

But now what? Does Witholder investigate himself? Is a special investigator appointed by Obummer? Do we ever get to see the actual documents?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top