Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Operation Fast and Furious News Catchup

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by DMax, May 21, 2012.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Lots of articles of Fast and Furious and 2A in congress things you will never hear about in the lamestream media

Operation Fast and Furious

2. Marz

Marz PDX Member

Interesting.

3. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

4. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Mexico threatens to open F&F investigation.

I know Mexican Official speak (as opposed to Espanol) so let me translate. 'We know that in an election year our silence is even more valuable than the last time the US bought us off so pay up again or we will start reminding the press about our hundreds of BROWN citizens dead.'

5. Dave Workman

New F&F docs show senior DoJ officials knew about ‘reckless tactics’

New documents uncovered in the investigation of Operation Fast and Furious show that senior Justice Department officials knew about the “reckless tactics” used in the gun trafficking sting, Congressman Darrell Issa alleged in a letter sent today to Attorney General Eric Holder.

Breaking: New F&F docs show senior DoJ officials knew about

6. DMax

Its time Congress takes action on the corrupt AG. Holder has played the biggest race card on the biggest minority in the USA.

The Individual.

Time for him to arrest himself.

7. Glockman19

Glockman19 Hillsboro Active Member

I agree But I dont see that happening anytime soon. Way to many corrupt people in government, especially these days

8. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Substitute "lied to" for "mislead" in the following paragraph!

9. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Wiretaps anyone?
    Fast and Furious wiretap information obtained by Congress - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
    Authorized by AGA Lanny Brewer, on behalf of E. Holder.

Time to clean house at the DO(IN)J!!!!

10. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

11. Bigfoot

Doesn't look like Boehner will authorize filing contempt charges no matter how many times they catch Holder lying. Holder is acting like he knows this.

Holder Claims Emails Using Words ‘Fast and Furious’ Don’t Refer to Operation Fast and Furious

Which of course is another lie and Rep. Chaffetz nailed him, but the US AG perjuring himself in front of an oversight committee doesn't appear to matter anymore.

Holder Claims Emails Using Words

12. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

OBAMA - Gun Salesman of the Year.

HOLDER - Gun Distributor of the Year.

Ought Six, Grunwald, robertg and 7 others like this.
  13. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

From reports I read, Boehner is playing games about whether he supports the comtempt citation. Time to fire both Holder and Boehner in my opinion.

14. Dave Workman

Furious hearing’s telling moment was not the Issa-Jackson Lee outburst

Perhaps the most revealing exchange during Thursday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General Eric Holder taking flak over Operation Fast and Furious was not the heated exchange between Darrell Issa and Sheila Jackson Lee, but the confrontation between Holder and Congressman Trey Gowdy.

Furious hearing

15. Bigfoot

Quotes from Daves column.

His smirk makes this obvious.

I think it was Issa last night on Fox that said Boehners hesitancy in bringing contempt charges is because Holder is black and this is an election year. :angry: Holder knows the race card is working in his favor and he sits there and pretends that the criticism over F&F is non-justified and is only due to his skin color? :angry: Boehner needs to grow a pair quickly.

Suggests? It's a Shaquille O'Neal slam dunk.

16. Bigfoot

17. Ought Six

Ought Six Snoqualmie Valley area Active Member

If Holder is thrown under the bus, I wonder if he will remain loyal and silent, or if he will turn on Obama and start talking on who really knew what, and when? The whole thing could be starting to unravel for The One. Issa and Boehner should be pushing this hard to break the case before the election. Their reluctance makes me think that Obama and friends must have something on them; most likely on Boehner.

18. DMax

I guess this is the reason Holder and Axeldick were squaring off last week in the White House when Valerie Jarrett had to break them up. No big deal just chicago style politics. Its time that lady justice and politics stay apart. Only by getting these dirtbags out of thier will Justice prevail.

19. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Well, they're already asking for a non-partisan investigation in to who leaked information regarding Iran, drone attacks and other sensitive info. Bet they roll the "leaks" about Fast and Furious into it, then suppress the info uncovered as "state secrets"!!!

20. Dave Workman

Well, "They" have a bigger problem this morning.

:thumbup:

Holder contempt vote coming next week, says Issa

After months of speculation and threats that some pundits have denounced as empty, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is scheduled to vote Wednesday, June 20 on whether to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt over Justice Department stonewalling on Operation Fast and Furious.

Holder contempt vote coming next week, says Issa - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

And then there is this (It's worth watching!):

The Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms released a powerful promotional video on Operation Fast and Furious Monday that probably could not have been better timed.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ccrkba-releases-devastating-fast-furious-promo?cid=db_articles

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012