JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fast & Furious ‘White House link’ is back in U.S.

Kevin O’Reilly, the so-called “link connecting the White House to the scandal” known as Operation Fast and Furious, is back in the United States, according to CNS News.

<broken link removed>

Fast & Furious ‘White House link’ is back in U.S.

Kevin O’Reilly, the so-called “link connecting the White House to the scandal” known as Operation Fast and Furious, is back in the United States, according to CNS News.

<broken link removed>

Probably not in time to affect the elections though.

ATF whistleblower fired; helped found ‘Clean Up’ website

Vincent Cefalu, a special agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives who also was a founding member of Clean Up ATF.org, a website devoted to revealing troubles within the agency, was served with a termination document...

<broken link removed>

Can it get any worse?
Wikileaks says it already has:

Stratfor Sources: U.S. Troops in Mexico as Feds Aid Cartels
Another bombshell uncovered in the leaked e-mails indicated that the U.S. federal government had deliberately allowed cartel hit men to murder people inside the United States if they agreed to offer their services to Washington. "Regarding ICE [U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement] screwing up informants: They [ICE] were handling big hit men from Juarez and letting them kill in the U.S.," the same federal law enforcement supervisor wrote in an e-mail.

While the claim is certainly explosive and hard to understand, analysts who follow the drug war closely say it would not be the first time the U.S. government had authorized similar insanity. "Though Stratfor source US714's revelation may seem too dark to be true, Narco News has already documented, via the multi-year House of Death investigative series, that ICE, with the approval of US prosecutors, allowed one of its informants to participate in multiple murders inside Mexico in order to make a drug case," wrote investigative reporter Bill Conroy, one of the premier journalists covering the issue.

Dude, if you only knew what our friked up government has been doing in Central and South America for DECADES... Air America, FARC, etc. I was just a "lowly grunt" (another nobody) while down there in the 80's, but I saw Air America planes coming and going CONSTANTLY at all hours... That's all I'm going to say.

The horrifying thing is not only is it now right on our southern border, its WITHIN our borders... way beyond allowing narcotics over our borders "for a cut of the profits", to further fund covert ops... see, Air America (again). :rolleyes:

Justice Dept. asks dismissal of Holder lawsuit over F&F

Fox News and the Associated Press are reporting today that the Department of Justice is seeking the dismissal of a lawsuit by the House of Representatives against Attorney General Eric Holder that seeks to compel Holder to release thousands of subpoenaed documents apparently relating to the Operation Fast and Furious scandal.

<broken link removed>

[B said:
deen_ad] [/B]Under Federal Law a whistleblower can't be disciplined for it. Where is the law enforcement when you need it!!?
Well, my sources say there may be more to this. I'm back from a hunting trip and starting to dig into it a bit.

My question would be.. is he a Whistle blower in that he has been feeding his info directly to a Law Enforcement agency(LEA)?

If so, which one?

If he is not funneling the info to a LEA for investigation or action, then it is my understanding he will not get the appropriate protection. Now, if he is simply leaking what might be considered "classified information" by posting it to a Web Site for everyone to read, then that act in and of itself can be considered as being against the law. Making his termination mild in the long run.

Third debate looms: Does foreign policy include Fast & Furious?

While dust still swirls around the outcome of last night’s blistering debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, an important question that moderator Candy Crowley seemed to steer away from as soon as it was raised was about Operation Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

Libel alleged by Fast and Furious whistleblower in suit v. Time, Inc.

The chief whistleblower on the Operation Fast and Furious scandal has filed a libel suit against Time, Inc. over a June 27 article in Fortune magazine that allegedly subjected him to “hatred, ridicule and contempt.”

<broken link removed>

As I suspected no one wants the real answer. It's more fun chasing phantoms

Blitz...this may answer some of your questions..

Second joint Fast & Furious report cites ‘management failures’

A second installment of the joint report on Operation Fast and Furious asserting “widespread management failures” by senior Justice Department officials was released today despite a virtual government shutdown due to Hurricane Sandy.

<broken link removed>

Blitz...this may answer some of your questions..

Second joint Fast & Furious report cites &#8216;management failures'

A second installment of the joint report on Operation Fast and Furious asserting "widespread management failures" by senior Justice Department officials was released today despite a virtual government shutdown due to Hurricane Sandy.

<broken link removed>

and after all this time holder didn't no about it! give me that much time to work the paper work up and all the pos R & D in the w h would know all about what happened then we could kick all there arse's out

and after all this time holder didn't no about it! give me that much time to work the paper work up and all the pos R & D in the w h would know all about what happened then we could kick all there arse's out

Well, memory loss seems to be epidemic in Holder's DOJ:

Justice officials experienced &#8216;collective memory loss' on Fast & Furious

Four top Justice Department officials had failures of memory 249 times during interviews with congressional investigators looking for answers about Operation Fast and Furious, according to the second installment of a joint staff report on the scandal from Congressman Darrell Issa and Senator Charles Grassley.

<broken link removed>

And this just in:

Guilty plea from illegal alien in Brian Terry murder

<broken link removed>

Just going to make a prediction here.. if Romney wins there will be no serious additional efforts to uncover the truth or prosecute the F & F criminals

They are all in it together and don't want full disclosure since what goes around comes around

Blitz, I disagree:
Remember Watergate? All Dems going after Nixon.
Remember Monica Lewinski? All Repubs going after Clinton.
I think that Issa and Grassley will finally have the free hand necessary to go after the high-ranking individuals involved in this mess - IF Obama (and Holder) get kicked out: No more "Executive Priviledge."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top