JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blitz, I disagree:
Remember Watergate? All Dems going after Nixon.
Remember Monica Lewinski? All Repubs going after Clinton.
I think that Issa and Grassley will finally have the free hand necessary to go after the high-ranking individuals involved in this mess - IF Obama (and Holder) get kicked out: No more "Executive Priviledge."

I see this situation as something that has come about since that time.. some sort of collusion/backroom deal. Wish I was wrong. Personally I'd like to see some capital crime trials followed by rope

Well, we (as in We the People) need to keep after them (the Congress Critters) to do their jobs.
When we slack up, it allows them to also.
From what I have seen when watching the House committee investigation (CSpan), I don't think that Trey Gowdy or Jason Chavetz will let this one go - lots of rancor there against the Obama Justice Dept. for their stonewalling.

At the fed level there's only one solution and it sorta rymes with solution and starts with an R

The four purposes for the Constitutional Militia:
1. Repel foreign invasion.
2. Put down rebellion.
3. Assist with natural disasters.
4. Keep the government in check.

The three Duties of every Citizen:
1. Participate in the Political Process (at least by Voting).
2. Stand Jury Duty.
3. Participate as a member of the Constitutional Militia.

Without the Militia, government won't think that We the People are serious: How can We (the People) be sovereign without the threat of force to back us up?

Done it all including a stint as a 2nd Amendment activist and treasurer for our group fighting passage of the Cali AWB

"... God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334 (C.J. Boyd, Ed., 1950)

Done it all including a stint as a 2nd Amendment activist and treasurer for our group fighting passage of the Cali AWB

Good on yah! (No sarcasm intended.) Too bad (in California) it was a losing cause. I keep hoping that Sacramento (sp), Oakland, San Fransisco, and other similar places will just slide off into the ocean from their own corrupt weight. I refuse to even visit that state now.

Not surprising if true.

It's probably a fair bet that was part of the agreement not to crucify him publicly and hang him out to dry. When you work at a large corporation and you see "so and so is leaving to pursue other opportunities, and we wish them the best" you know that's business-speak for "Dummy was being a dummy and this is how we get rid of them without the hassle of firing them or letting them go out in disgrace."

I'm okay with that. As long as a problem goes away, it doesn't really matter the method of extraction.

Holder may be on way out, say news reports

Embattled Attorney General Eric Holder may be leaving his post soon, according to CBS News and Reuters reports Thursday.

<broken link removed>

Still won't solve the problem of the guns going into Mexico nor get the truth of who knew what and when though.

Good on yah! (No sarcasm intended.) Too bad (in California) it was a losing cause. I keep hoping that Sacramento (sp), Oakland, San Fransisco, and other similar places will just slide off into the ocean from their own corrupt weight. I refuse to even visit that state now.

Same here.. BTW the demoncats now have a supermajority in the state senate there.. with Governor Moonbeam presiding as governator. Katie bar the door!

Same here.. BTW the demoncats now have a supermajority in the state senate there.. with Governor Moonbeam presiding as governator. Katie bar the door!

So, next they will outlaw the GOP, Tea Party, and muzzle anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Moonbeam presiding over a first-world state like it was a third-world country. Hmmmm.

Remember, we are talking about Washington D.C.
People get ahead there by feeding on the perceived and actual failure of others. There are probably a great many democrats who would benefit from Obama failures....Fast and Furious, Benghazi etc... Like someone else mentioned here. Hillary wants the White house more than anything and being a Clinton, she would slit the throat of her first born to get it so taking down Barry would be a pleasure for her. And I heard a news bit today saying that she may step down from her current position. That would put her in perfect position to nail Barry.
There seem to be quite a few rats jumping off that ship, or at least talking about it.

Hillary wants the White house more than anything and being a Clinton, she would slit the throat of her first born to get it so taking down Barry would be a pleasure for her. And I heard a news bit today saying that she may step down from her current position..

Maybe she'll go into seclusion. Please God just this once...I'll never ask again...:D

Remember, we are talking about Washington D.C.
People get ahead there by feeding on the perceived and actual failure of others. There are probably a great many democrats who would benefit from Obama failures....Fast and Furious, Benghazi etc... Like someone else mentioned here. Hillary wants the White house more than anything and being a Clinton, she would slit the throat of her first born to get it so taking down Barry would be a pleasure for her. And I heard a news bit today saying that she may step down from her current position. That would put her in perfect position to nail Barry.
There seem to be quite a few rats jumping off that ship, or at least talking about it.

That's all well and good, EXCEPT the general population has a pea-brain memory except in all things pop-culture, and they're only interested in picking up free scooters from the scooter store, and Obamaphones.... It's OVER, get yourself a Rosetta Stone- Chinese learning program, you're going to need it. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top