JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Lord have mercy on those little boys souls, and bless their grieving mother with peace. What a horrible event, made me nauseated just thinking about it. Little children at those ages, dad is their hero and protector.

May that fathers soul rot in hell for eternity!

If the children are his, he's doing society a favor and removing his genes from the pool.
From the brief article, seems he experienced a psychotic disconnect.
A good friend of mine grew up with a father who was a complete POS. He's one of the nicest, most honest people you could hope to meet, but I hope you don't.

POS will probably receive treatment at our expense. Will probably learn to do a little woodworking and study the law in his free time. They should drop him out of an airplane.

Human beings are the only creatures that allow the critically defective to propagate.

The comments about innocent children …ie doing society a favor and abortion are about the most callous I've read on here. This site digs its own grave when members allow and participate in these comments. Stay above the fray, even a caveman can do it!
I'm ready for the onslaught 🤘🤘🤘

The comments about innocent children …ie doing society a favor and abortion are about the most callous I've read on here. This site digs its own grave when members allow and participate in these comments. Stay above the fray, even a caveman can do it!
That's a good point. That post reflects badly on the NWFA community. I'm confident that most of us found it disgusting.

Too much bs allowed here…
Oh yeah…….. the standards put forth in the introduction of this site to prospective new members, the email sent out to new members about the sites expectations of them and their conduct…… I bet you'd get more members to pay for upgraded memberships, biggest reason I will not!

Too much bs allowed here…
Oh yeah…….. the standards put forth in the introduction of this site to prospective new members, the email sent out to new members about the sites expectations of them and their conduct…… I bet you'd get more members to pay for upgraded memberships, biggest reason I will not!
The site is actually over-moderated in some ways. I'm not sure that post will stay up, which will be a good thing. Other stuff not nearly that bad has been removed in the past.

I normally don't read the ugly post because this site has a great ignore feature and I use it. Won't take long and you can figure out who makes post you don't want to read. From there you find the real NWFA, troll free and civilized. :)

Petty, cowardly piece of trash. Life in prison is too good for this guy. We need to bring back old school daily torture

he murdered his children to get at His wife is the story I heard.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads