JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Diamondback: ... GREMLIN!!! Not Grendal. Not a 6.5 Grendal. Auughhhh! I need to wear my glasses more when at the computer. This is an epic fail on my part. I will have you know I have THREE, (3) different strength glasses. One for close up. One for reading. One for the computer. Getting old here. :) :)

Back on subject here, anybody know of a supplier who makes or sells the aforementioned big swivel type polycarbonate impact resistant hobby bench transparent shield to prevent the high flying parts enjoyed with AR15 build madness from flying around and hitting us and putting our eyes out? Maybe maybe?

Hundreds of AR15 builds and the parts still fly. :)

I ordered the .75 poly safety glasses and like them for close up work cause my prescription are only set up for my distance vision. At basically 60 years old I still get by with single vision except to read ultra fine print like shell casings or rattle can fine print

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads