JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^^^
THIS!

A little something generally called "The Golden Rule".
If we act like they do, then we are no better than they are, and they will have achieved their goal. Make us INTO monsters, so that they can get even MORE people to demonize and despise us. If we stoop to their level, we will have lost our humanity.

Seems they took your sissyfied, bleeding heart BS too literally :s0155:
Do the Muslims who hate us need any more reason to hate us? Maybe you should fly on over there with a sign that says you love everyone, so please don't kidnap me and cut my f'ing head off. What do you think the Taliban would do with the bodies of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen or Marines? Of course, them being the religion of peace, I'm sure they'd show the proper respect and immediately return them to the US military because that's what historically happens in war. Those Marines were stupid. To post it on Youtube. Funny as hell, but stupid in the long run. Motherbubblegumer, when you're being shot at and returning fire, you DO lose your humanity. Period. "If we stoop to their level", so by that moronic statement, I can assume you'd rather not kill them, because, you know, that's stooping to their level.

War brings everybody down to the same level. This kind of crap has been going on since the beginning. Now that video is so common, those of us not on the battlefield, can finally see it. I would bet that most folks whining about this couldn't possibly have done it themselves...they would have already pissed themselves.

War is hell and most don't have a clue what it does to you. I'm certainly not proud of what these guys did but I'll cut them some slack since they are over there taking fire for me...and you. Walk a mile in their shoes, then see how idealistic you feel.

It was stupid to video it.

I remember when we would call off operations and let the murderous muzzies walk because Ramadan was approaching only to watch them bomb innocent civilians and attack us during they're precious Ramadan. How about how we wouldn't bomb their mosques even though they store arms and attack from them. Take off the gloves.

Remember how the media blamed Dick Cheney for Abu Grhaib? Think they will blame Joe Biden for this?

Edit: Well look here, from yesterdays news. Anti-Taliban Afgan tribal leader killed in mosque. <broken link removed> I sure hope no Quarans were harmed. Waiting for the international rioters. Any minute now.... Anti-Taliban sign waving crowds.. Any minute now.... Desecrating our holy sites...

Shooting at someone who is trying to kill you is obviously not the same thing. I gather you do not believe in the Golden Rule?

Obviously there will always be people who hate the freedoms the US signifies, and there will always be those who wish us ill will. But if we take actions beyond those necessary for protection that directly taunt our enemies, we give them fuel to convert those who would have otherwise just sat on the sidelines.

you will note that one of the men thought "some one is coming" so even they thought it was wrong that they should watch out for people coming?

i can understand the anger and the act.
but to condone it and want worse, from the same military that could be called on to come after us if the government gets it's way????
will it be ok then when it is a freedom fighting american that they do it to??

There was an incident in Vietnam, where our troops were filmed setting a hooch on fire with a lighter.
Oh the out cry !
Some time later it was revealed that the news crew provided the lighter and dared the troops to do it.
I don't condone the Marines behavior, but the stress and adrenaline can convince a make you do stupid things.
Personally I would sprinkle them with BACON BITS.

Moralizing in a combat zone is like having a traffic cop hand out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. There is NO morality in a combat zone!
The only thing that matters in war is victory.
Jimmy (the Bee) Carter stuck his tail between his legs and ran ffrom The Iatolah and the Commies in Nicaragua.
Ronald Reagan pulled the Marines out of Lebenon
Clinton Supported Muslims in the Balkans and ran from Mogadishu let Bin Ladden live after the FIRST WTC Bombing
Bush SR. left Sadam in power
Bush Jr left Chavez in power and let Bin Ladden escape to Pakistan
Obamma Says, as he bows to Shieks and kisses Marxists, that Terrorism does not exist, that out borders are safer than ever, that the Muslim Brotherhood are kind sweet fellows and deserve a special place in the White House and in our schools and in our courts. All lies, lies that lead to irrevokeable defeat.
The Western World is under attack by Islam which has reached it's demographic height of young males. this population will not start to drop untill 2035.
Military Victory, as Victor Davis Hansen, and other historians point out, is only achieved when one side is utterly crushed, it's homeland destroyed, and the very symbols of that culture ground into dust.
This war has just started and yet some PPL think The West has the luxury to moralize and pontificate upon "The Vile Antics" of a couple of young Marines who ARE moraly superior to thier detractors because THEY are willing to face maiming, torture and death daily in the presevation of The Republic and the entire Christian-Judeo World.
Islam declares that the destruction of the entire planet is moral and according to Allaha's Will but that does not bother the Hand Wringers, the Moralizers, The Left.
Because they will never see combat, they will never be faced with torture and beheading. They will be safe at home but IF some Terrorist suceeds in demolishing thier pampered lifestyle, who will they blame? Those same 4 Marines!

Some folks, on other web sites/blogs have brought up the Geneva Convention. Why, I don't know. Our forces are burdened by such onerous Rules Of Engagement (ROE) that I'm surprised they still willingly go into combat situations. I'm an Alan West fan. He's "been there, done that", and if I had to go into combat I would follow him to the gates of hell because he believes in his men, and the principle that we win they lose. All of this flap is a symptom of what ails us folks, and it's going to be like multiple root canals to rid ourselves of this pestilence. HOORAH, MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moralizing in a combat zone is like having a traffic cop hand out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. There is NO morality in a combat zone!
!
You are right. I guess when we were helping sadam fight iran and backing sadam, and we were buying guns from iran helping iran and giving the guns to the contras communist, that we have no right to speak out?
When we were backing the Taliban and mujahden to get the soviets out of Afghanistan , and Osama was then a CIA operative we should keep our mouth shut?

When bush gave north Korea nuclear marital and $95 million and waived the requirement for the UN to make sure no bombs were built we should just shut up right?
When it is ok for troops to do what they want in time of war no rules just what they think is right we should just shut up right?? We are in America correct??

When the MEK is labled not a terroest threat and they come at us will it be them we blame or our government for making the monster?
And at that point who is worse the monster or the person who made it??

<broken link removed>
Quote:

State Department scrambling to move the MEK -- to a former U.S. military base?

Mujahadeen-e-Khalq (MEK) (aka People's Mujahedin of Iran or PMOI) - Council on Foreign Relations
Quote:

The U.S. State Department lists the Mujahadeen-e-Khalq as a terrorist organization for its association with Saddam

<broken link removed>
Quote:

Since 2009, the MEK has conducted a multi-million advocacy and lobbying campaign in Washington, with the help of dozens of senior U.S. officials and lawmakers, many of whom have been paid for their involvement. The list includes Congressman John Lewis (D-GA), former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, former FBI Director Louis Freeh, former Sen. Robert Torricelli, Rep. Patrick Kennedy, former CIA Deputy Director of Clandestine Operations John Sano, former National Security Advisor Gen. James Jones, former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean, former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, former Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Richard Myers, former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card, Gen. Wesley Clark, former Rep. Lee Hamilton, former CIA Director Porter Goss, senior advisor to the Romney campaign Mitchell Reiss, Gen. Anthony Zinni, former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge, former Sen. Evan Bayh, and many others.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top