JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... I quickly found out I am only getting 50 to 60% of my junk mail. The postal carrier is ditching the rest to save themselves time. ...

Heck, I'd PAY for that service!

... So... any one want to bet that just like the NSA records every phone call you take or make, I'm betting they now get sent records of every piece of mail and packages that comes to every address in the USA. ...

Old news: U.S. Postal Service Logging All Mail for Law Enforcement

The program you signed up for is clever marketing though in that it will make people not care as much by making them feel like they are getting some sort of service rather than view it as domestic surveillance. An interesting study showed how Great Britain could have thwarted the American Revolution with such a system: (if I could just find the link --- EDIT: meh: not finding it easy, too ready for the weekend)

Last Edited:
Heck, I'd PAY for that service!

Just talk to your postal delivery person and tell them, hay, you know all that junk mail you bring, wouldn't it save you a BUNCH of time if you just tossed that right into the trash when you were sorting the mail in the mourning?

Heck I'd buy you a pizza if you just toss it all right then so it never makes it to my mail box.

You wont need to say this twice, they will jump right on it.

I need to find a way to down load some of those videos. I'm a old coot that's not very good with that stuff. It's great to find info on field stripping old odd ball pistols.

I use Internet Download Manager to download just about ANY video on the net...
Its only 25.00 for lifetime on 1 computer, I have had it for well over 10 years and love it..

clip1.jpg clip2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top