JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I learned how to properly open and close a double action revolver. A guy demonstrated with a S&W that you hit the cylinder release then you sharply flick your wrist to open and close!!! KEWL!!!!:eek:

I learned how to properly open and close a double action revolver. A guy demonstrated with a S&W that you hit the cylinder release then you sharply flick your wrist to open and close!!! KEWL!!!!:eek:
I hear you and that's pretty cute. I remember one fella, a 220lb paid FBI boi leaping monkey high and absolutely stomping on a K.. but you had to be there

If you have a cell phone then google knows where you are 24/7 I just saw how they track you on Tucker Carlson. They had it to the second and exactly where in the city they traveled and they knew that they were in a car and when they exited it..... SCARY!!!!

now a days Im surprised that youtube lets people have videos with guns in them... o_O
That day is coming slowly but surely.
Why would I report someone just to mess with them, Seem's kind stupid.
This is a way for the SJW types to get their kicks. They label you as unacceptable and then they can go after you "by any means necessary". It's a pattern that's been going on for some time with these folks (and among mankind since forever I suppose). Look up "Punch a Nazi" and various other assaults from Antifa, BLM, the pink hats groups, Berkley Campus, Trannys for Uncomfortable Bathrooms or whatever they're called... It's all about getting to punish your enemies without feeling guilty. Must be a pretty big rush because they really seem to get a kick out of it.

If you have a cell phone then google knows where you are 24/7 I just saw how they track you on Tucker Carlson. They had it to the second and exactly where in the city they traveled and they knew that they were in a car and when they exited it..... SCARY!!!!

Make sure your phone has a removable battery, something that is becoming more difficult to find.

A lot of us less computer savvy old guys might not know what a great resource YouTube is for gun information. It is truly an astounding resource of good technical information and firearm demonstration, not just of idiots bump-firing and having comical kabooms.

Hundreds of heroic posters at YouTube have made videos of product and gun demos and evaluations, and cleaning/stripping/assembly/tuneup proceedures. Even old manufacturer sales demo tapes are available! Everything is searchable, and links lead to further links, so that you can just search for a particular brand name and model and likely find dozens of useful short videos.

Even old coots like me can find tons of useful firearm videos on YouTube! Just try not to get sidetracked watching young fools have kabooms......................elsullo :s0114:
I need to find a way to down load some of those videos. I'm a old coot that's not very good with that stuff. It's great to find info on field stripping old odd ball pistols.

I can throw some gas on this fire... here goes

Just signed up recently for the USPS new "informed delivery" system. The have photos of every piece of mail and package you got coming.

They log it for you and even send you email with photos so if something is missing you know. I quickly found out I am only getting 50 to 60% of my junk mail. The postal carrier is ditching the rest to save themselves time. In the morning they have to sort all the mail for their route and place it in mail crates so they can deliver it. Ditch 30 to 50% of that right into a trash bin and viola, you just saved yourself a huge amount of delivery work, but the real point of me mentioning this informed delivery system is below in the next paragraph....

So... any one want to bet that just like the NSA records every phone call you take or make, I'm betting they now get sent records of every piece of mail and packages that comes to every address in the USA.

Got some gun parts coming in? Just order ammo online? that case of C4 finally come in? that shipment of 40 drums of ammonium nitrate arrive? NSA knows.

The implications are mind blowing....

There is literally nothing you can do now, they got traffic cams and a data base that can be instantly searched to track license plates and even face recognition so your movement is totally known where ever you go. They can/do track every cell phone location and call and now they know who gets what in the mail.

How far are we from total governmental control of everything we do/say/buy/sell f'king every single thing is tracked. When the time comes for martial law, they will know exactly who/what/where to hit so you better have a "off grid" address where your name is not tied to and your cell does not ping from and your mail is not sent or your weapons and supplies are GONE when the time comes

~

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top