JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My point being: We have spent over 30 billion in resources to Ukraine. A good chunk toward the 6.5 trillion asked for in a new debt-ceiling.

Wow, 30 billion. That's about 1/3rd Warren Buffett's entire portfolio. We could solve all of Oregon's homeless problem with that kinda money.
A couple pounds of " hot " fentenyl and 2 weeks of free distribution wouldn't cost nearly $30Bil.

So the Ukraine is not part of NATO however NATO backs this war. We walk away gives Russia permission so to speak to continue its conquest. Ukraine is not first country Russia has invaded and if they win here it won't be thier last. The next country might be a NATO member where we have agreed to step in. The rest of the world is watching what is taking place. Do you think that if we walked away from the the Ukraine that China would see the go light and take Taiwan? Amongst others countries doing. The same. If we don't stop Russia we will face them in the future. I believe WW2 was started with a desire to appease Germany. This war is no different. You stop a bully not by minding your own business but by walking up to them and punching them in the nose as hard as you can.
Russia and Ukraine is nothing like Germany in the 1930's lol.

I love a good thread drift as much as the next guy, but it's probably about time to get back on track before Mom hears us. :)

Geeze, first two minutes of six in that man-karen video is spam.

Anyway, seems we'd have a lot more money for our own people if .gov wasn't spending it on foreign wars that aren't ours.
The entire video could be just the section from 1:56 to 3:30.

Posts 4 through 19 are feckin hilarious.
Langley Academy is the gun channel for preschoolers. Evidently there's enough boys and girls out there in his audience that he has sponsors.

Tragic leftist irony is posting a space as a Gun Free Zone.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads