JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming set-up for 9mm. Shooting USPSA now and loading 1500 rounds a month on a single stage is getting old.

Auto case feeder will be on next months paycheck. Then caliber conversions and all the other add ons

20180315_222454.jpg Played with the set-up and got the first handful cranked out late last night. Going to work on better mounting this weekend.

Jesa louiza, it's people like you that make posts like this that gets everybody all worked up and bankrupting the whole community. Thanks very much.:p:p:p

It's all good man if you shoot that much, that's a great addition.
If I shot that much I'd probably have a this here.

Mark 7 Reloading 1050 PRO Autodrive Dillon 1050 Press - MPN: 1001-2

But some of us just like to spend time out in our man caves or shops plugging away to pass the time away gleefully.:p:p:p:D

Jesa louiza, it's people like you that make posts like this that gets everybody all worked up and bankrupting the whole community. Thanks very much.:p:p:p

It's all good man if you shoot that much, that's a great addition.
If I shot that much I'd probably have a this here.

Mark 7 Reloading 1050 PRO Autodrive Dillon 1050 Press - MPN: 1001-2

But some of us just like to spend time out in our man caves or shops plugging away to pass the time away gleefully.:p:p:p:D
Did I read that right? The low speed is 900 rounds per hour?! :)

I'm thinking I need the powder check station. I'm paranoid about squibs. Thoughts?
I've never used one. Guess it depends on how distracted you might get. I visually check every case as it comes into view after the powder charging station.

Last Edited:
You are really going to enjoy the 650. One thing you might want to check out though, is one of the few faults I have found with the 650 is that you cannot stop the primer rotor disk easily when you need to make a break in the process for whatever reason. Fortunately, someone figured out a solution. I bought one these for my press.... the best $25 I ever spent!

Dillon Primer Stop Switch for XL 650 SL 900 | eBay

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads