JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ran out today of my favorite range bullet for the 45acp. Went to all my online suppliers. Depressing! Oh No! No one seems to have Berry's Bullets! Oh the inhumanity of it all. Fortunately, I have plenty already reloaded. But, but I will be relegated to decapping brass in my man cave now. No sports, no TP and now no reloading either! Aargh! Happy I still can go to work. . . for now. Nothing serious just a wee mini rant 'cause I am out of hobbies/entertainment right now. :confused:

Ran out today of my favorite range bullet for the 45acp. Went to all my online suppliers. Depressing! Oh No! No one seems to have Berry's Bullets! Oh the inhumanity of it all. Fortunately, I have plenty already reloaded. But, but I will be relegated to decapping brass in my man cave now. No sports, no TP and now no reloading either! Aargh! Happy I still can go to work. . . for now. Nothing serious just a wee mini rant 'cause I am out of hobbies/entertainment right now. :confused:
Grafs has some but maybe not what you prefer. Xtreme is what I use and they have a fair amount still.

Hey thanks gang I appreciate everyone's input. Discovered other sources of bullets I never knew about before. Very fortunately I am loaded to a level with which I am comfortable today. Like all ya'll I've been through this before. It was my Dillon 650 that made me write this thread. Today it was like, "C'mon that's only 52 rounds! I am a speedy progressive press. Ya gotta give me more of a challenge than that!" :rolleyes: Yeah it made me feel guilty. Staying home on the weekends will do that to me.

OK ... I'll try this again. A while back I started a thread to see if fellow NWFA reloading members wanted to exchange bullets they had lying around. Almost no response. We all buy boxes to try for load development...and while its cool to have all those boxes in your reloading bench pictures...they just sit there. I propose an open exchange of components. I will start with my list of components, but before I do, I'd like to get some feedback on how interested folks are. This is intended to be a helpful idea ... not a place to sell a bunch or take advantage. Let me know ... or can' just go back to the loading bench.

Good idea flashpan. Ima one trick pony myself - 45acp. Maybe others will become more interested during the great COVID extinction of reloading stuff. :D

flashpan;
Good enough idea, would have worked for me a couple decades ago. I've managed to trim those very trial loads & calibers, etc. down to what I regularly need.
One exception is several hundred .451 200g hex cavity RNL. Some old boy worked them up for target accuracy, which they certainly are. He also cast with some ?Alox? silver coating, which fouled the barrels of both 1911 & N frames I shot the other half of 500. Anyone interested before I melt em back down?

I'm set up pretty good on components, have been for 20yrs. I always have at least a two yr supply on hand for just such occasions. It's funny though that reloading isn't such a popular endeavor until times like these.........

I couldn't even figure out how long the supplies I have for reloading would last. I never panic buy but have always during normal times bought any thing component wise that was at a good deal. Like someone selling off their dead uncles powder etc. As a result I no longer have room for anything on the shelves I doubled a few years back. I could buy up a few more boxes of the slugs I use for hunting. But I go through those so slowly (a dozen or so to check zero and maybe a 1/2 dozen rounds of each during the season.) So until I retire and start shooting more I'll just wait for things to get calmer again and go back to buying up a few here and there.

Can't go out to shoot them anyway!!! :(:(:(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads