JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This does not happen without cost, however. The peons start to lose their faith in the Government Religion...

They need to be routinely exposed to the fact that "the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes". This needs to be at the forefront in every way we can put it before the public. As long as it can be done in a less than sensational manner (this avoids the appearance of being "right-wing loonies"). The moment we, in any way, appear sensationalist (as routinely does the left) we'll be called extremists and dismissed as nutty.

We must take a stoic approach and drum it into them in a manner that cannot be ignored.

Yes, we live in a partial tyranny, we have for a while, and it isn't just about guns.

Does anyone really think the "war on drugs" or the "war on terrorism" was/is about drugs or terrorism??:rolleyes:

These are a war on our civil rights and gun rights are just a part of it.

Choose that line in the sand you draw:

14368883_10155910166376959_5131508670612288157_n.jpg

but don't pretend that it is the only line that can be drawn, or that your line in the sand is more righteous than anybody else's line.

Last Edited:
Fair and equal protection under the law-------i read that somewhere.

Also there is a Alinsky rule for Radicals that calls for forcing the opposition to follow their own laws.----seems logical

Fair and equal protection under the law-------i read that somewhere.

Also there is a Alinsky rule for Radicals that calls for forcing the opposition to follow their own laws.----seems logical

Good luck with that.

One thing I have learned work for and dealing with the government is that:

1) there are always people in or around the system that know how to work it to their advantage

2) there is a golden rule; the person with the gold can buy the people who make/enforce the rules

3) the system is corrupt for the most part

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads