JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes and a big resounding NO.

Points to ponder.

1: you have a 5th Amendment. Use it.
2: who you sold or bought from? 5th Amendment, use it.
3: ensure the person you did transaction reads point #1 and point #2. If neither talks perfect.
4: did I mention you have a 5th Amendment?
That's not new information to me, but a LEGAL precedent has been set. There's no "no" regarding that.

A precedent has been set

Keep in mine that the hildabeast set a precedent and a man currently serving in the U.S. Navy did much the same thing but the "precedent" that the hitlary set did not apply to us commoners according to the judge. We know the drill going in. Still have that Vaquero you liked so well.

plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

Hilarious to find out though that the pastor was formerly a lawyer (trying to atone for past sins padre?) and knew when to plead the fifth despite his very public statement of handing the rifle to another for safe keeping.

Much like OSP covering up for one of their own who lost their pistol in a state hospital bathroom. Those DAs on the coast were all gun ho to go after a man who lost his pistol in a movie theater but not so much here.

I know I sure feel safer with this law in place.

Hear that fellas, private sales and transfers are back on!

If the state doesnt care, then why should we?

I think we should all do it - then send letters to Floyd and the unelected Governor thanking them (and OSP) for invalidating a ridiculous law!! Maybe we can include photos of the EBR's we're buying without an FFL. Ooooo, we need to send a letter to the pastor too, to thank him for restoring private gun sales, and of course, send him LOTS of photos of the EBR's now being bought/sold without an FFL, all with the OSP's blessing!!!

I think we should all do it - then send letters to Floyd and the unelected Governor thanking them (and OSP) for invalidating a ridiculous law!! Maybe we can include photos of the EBR's we're buying without an FFL. Ooooo, we need to send a letter to the pastor too, to thank him for restoring private gun sales, and of course, send him LOTS of photos of the EBR's now being bought/sold without an FFL, all with the OSP's blessing!!!
Actually a few letters sent would sure rustle their jimmies. :D Haha

Last Edited:
this doesn't set a precedence other than antis are above the law and protected from prosecution. Make no mistake if you get caught making a transfer without a BGC you'll get nailed to the wall.

Romans 2:21-22 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?
I'd go with...

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13:1-2‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/rom.13.1-2.esv

Honor authorities and laws... lol. Can't say I follow that 100%..

I cleaned up these two competing threads, merging them and putting them in the correct forum section.

I'd go with...

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13:1-2‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/rom.13.1-2.esv

Honor authorities and laws... lol. Can't say I follow that 100%..

Yeah, f**k that sh!t. That would mean submit to every gov from 1776 to 1939 (and every variation in between). No thank you, I withdraw consent.

this doesn't set a precedence other than antis are above the law and protected from prosecution. Make no mistake if you get caught making a transfer without a BGC you'll get nailed to the wall.

Indeed. And I can think of a few times over the years in which an anti-RKBA person or crew violated the law(s) to make their little sniveling point, but, of course, faced no repercussions for said acts.

Indeed. And I can think of a few times over the years in which an anti-RKBA person or crew violated the law(s) to make their little sniveling point, but, of course, faced no repercussions for said acts.

This does not happen without cost, however. The peons start to lose their faith in the Government Religion...

I can't completely agree with that. Remember what happened in Germany between 1936 and 1945. Compliance can prove your undoing!

We resisted King George, didn't we?

As I said in another thread, we all comply with unjust and unconstitutional laws every day.

It just depends on where you personally choose to draw the line.

E.G., it is okay to comply with the law that we get a CCP to carry concealed, but not okay to comply with the universal BGC law?

It is okay to comply with the federal laws when we buy a new gun from an FFL but not with the BGC laws?

It is okay to comply with the federal laws but not with the concealed carry laws?

It is okay to comply with the NFA laws but not with the BGC laws.

Or vice versa?

As I said, most of us comply with a lot of unjust and unconstitutional laws every day. Almost every gun law on the books violates the intention of the Second Amendment and is therefore unjust and unconstitutional, and that is just one small (but important) part of the Constitution - there are plenty of other laws on the books that are enforced and upheld by the SCOTUS that are unconstitutional and unjust - e.g., every time you buy drugs with a prescription you are complying with yet another unconstitutional and unjust law. When you buy alcohol only from a state liquor store, you are complying. When you pay sin taxes on cigarettes you are complying. When you pay SSI/Medicare taxes, you are complying.

Do you resist complying those with those laws too?

It is your choice, so not my place to say what laws you should or should not comply with, and not your place to say what laws I should comply with or not.

I like Heinlein's formulation:
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

I think it is important to be able to at least recognize tyranny when you see it, though.

http://www.mensenrechten.org/wp-con...-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-20111.pdf

Heinlein was correct. Civil disobedience is in order. Thomas Jefferson was accurate in his assessment about disobedience to tyranny being, in fact, obedience to God.

It is time to do so before all is completely lost.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads