JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you mind saying where that was? Seeing as Wifey is in long time, major chain grocery, middle management.

Good lord. If a person came in now with a gun like that. Wouldn't even have to be one o' the scary black guns. Heck, it could be a piece of wood in the general shape of a g-u-n and they'd run screaming.
Hilltop Thriftway in Oregon City on Molalla Avenue. It's been torn down and replaced by a Safeway a few years back.

Do you mind saying where that was? Seeing as Wifey is in long time, major chain grocery, middle management.

Good lord. If a person came in now with a gun like that. Wouldn't even have to be one o' the scary black guns. Heck, it could be a piece of wood in the general shape of a g-u-n and they'd run screaming.
I lost hope a little bit, when I heard kids were getting suspended from school over making "finger guns". 👉

Learned something new today. I had always thought it a federal felony to carry a firearm, even unloaded and/or concealed with a permit, into a bank or credit union. I actually looked it up; there is no federal law prohibiting concealed carry in those establishments and only Montana explicitly prohibits even concealed carry permit holders from carrying a firearm into a financial institution.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads