JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you think what the officer did was justified?

• Absolutely!

• He had no business drawing his weapon!

• He should have used a taser!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
I was initially impressed he put all rounds on target and didn't hit the girl he was trying to protect until I paid attention and realized that his target was a mini version of Lizzo.

1) The way things are going, if you're a cop sent on a call like that, you're better off stopping along the way for a coffee and donuts to allow enough time for the situation to sort itself out then you can safely fill out the after action report.
My dad was a reserve cop in a Southern DPRK city with a sizeable Hispanic population in the late 50s-early 60s, and he said that when they got a call that the vatos locos were going at it they would speed to the scene @ 25-30 mph and it would be all over with but the shouting when they got there. If the cops had arrived just a couple of minutes later Pinkie would have been exsanguinating on the ground, they would interview witnesses who wouldn't say anything, and they're not painted as the Einsatzgruppen by the despicable liars who present themselves as the Watchdogs of Democracy.

2) "Who voted that he had no business drawing his weapon?"
I was one. See remarks about sarcasm. Like I said, there are no riots when one BIPOC (Is that smarmy term woke enough?) kills another BIPOC. Yes indeed, the cop saved Pinkie's life. That's a fact. It's also a fact that facts don't matter when the LSM weasels need to support the Woke Agenda so according to them the racist bastard killed a 16 year old girl because he hates BIPOCs.
BTW, it doesn't take 4 or 5 pokes in those few seconds - if you push hard while pumping and twisting the handle 1 will inflict an enormous wound.

3) The cop couldn't have done a better job of shooting in a terrible situation. Pinkie is alive because of his skill, but of course that is to be ignored or actively suppressed because it doesn't serve the agenda.

I didn't vote because I didn't like any of the options, which leads us to why the officer decided to shoot the knife-girl, if he had like a 3'-4' hardwood baton or staff like they had in the old days, he could have put the hurt on knife girl, saved the day and no one gets killed. Sure she might end up with a broken arm or two. The problem is long ago beating an attacker into submission was demeaned brutal and excessive force so what tools are left, handcuffs, maybe some chemical irritant, possibly a taser and of course the duty weapon. If the taser and spray only sometimes work in some situations then the tool that gets used the most is probably going to be the pistol. So my vote would have been d) night stick beating

The real victim here is the local Shari's.

YOU KNOW WHY.
615agnyVKSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Heck I recently got called a racist and white supremacist by virtue of the fact I am a Republican and supported 'Trump Republican Party Policies'.

While any response to this would have had no effect I did kindly inform this person it was NOT the 'Trump' Republican party but simply the 'Republican Party'. No one 'owns' the particular parties. It is not the 'Biden Democratic Party'.
Definition of a racist: Anyone who wins an argument with a liberal.

Her life was cut short...

She was just having a peaceful discussion and was trying to help the other girl get the point...

Her slashing good time ended abruptly...

When the cop showed up, she really felt the full impact of the situation...

I didn't vote because I didn't like any of the options, which leads us to why the officer decided to shoot the knife-girl, if he had like a 3'-4' hardwood baton or staff like they had in the old days, he could have put the hurt on knife girl, saved the day and no one gets killed. Sure she might end up with a broken arm or two. The problem is long ago beating an attacker into submission was demeaned brutal and excessive force so what tools are left, handcuffs, maybe some chemical irritant, possibly a taser and of course the duty weapon. If the taser and spray only sometimes work in some situations then the tool that gets used the most is probably going to be the pistol. So my vote would have been d) night stick beating

So are we acting like her taking the knife to the other girl was not an immenent deadly threat, because you generally don't want to respond to imminent deadly threats with less than lethal methods.

Definition of a racist: Anyone who wins an argument with a liberal.
Oh I didn't win any 'arguments' with the 'lib' who called me that.

To him ANYONE who is a repub, and follows 'Trump's Republican Party' and all that goes with it is a de facto white sup, Racist, 'White nationalist', anti-democracy, heck I could keep this up all day.....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads