JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you think what the officer did was justified?

• Absolutely!

• He had no business drawing his weapon!

• He should have used a taser!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
I didn't vote because I don't feel anything the general public thinks to be relevant unless they are on the jury and exposed to all sides of the argument and I wasn't there when it happened. We do still have a court system, I think.

Can we give an OPINION of the video w/o going full court mode????

Well I know what my property tax statement say it's worth! :s0114: But I'm not sure that the homeless folks living in garbage travel trailers, surrounded by rubbish, and don't forget the junk cars with missing tires, wouldn't put somewhat of a damper on the selling price.
Buddy - you'd be surprised.
I still have realtor friends who swear Zillow isn't even up to date.
Look yourself up.

Well I know what my property tax statement say it's worth! :s0114: But I'm not sure that the homeless folks a block away living in garbage travel trailers, surrounded by rubbish, and don't forget the junk cars with missing tires, wouldn't put somewhat of a damper on the selling price.
That's Portland's version of the "rustic/vintage" look. Very scenic. Very attractive. Lol.

American Pravda strikes again. Their false narratives keep breaking down. I hope the Cop sues for defamation.
So when he wins it will be front line headlines. :s0114:

Just like when they figured out that the LEO "killed" during the staged insurrection actually did not have blunt force trauma to the head from it getting bashed in by a Trumper. Dude had a heart attack. :mad:

That's Portland's version of the "rustic/vintage" look. Very scenic. Very attractive. Lol.
Got a local house flipper nearby... Actually promoted and advertised a condo project as, "Citizen Flats". (Tried marketing a 4 plex for over a mil.)
Hand to God.
My 'hood has been affectionately referred to as, 'Felony Flats' for decades.

No, not really. I don't pay much attention to many people on the internet.

Especially people with inflated beliefs in self importance.

However I was speaking of how you reply to people and speak of others in general, not me specifically.

Weird.... I don't go around beating my chest about how great I am..... seems a clear case of projection on your part.

Well well, lookie who carries a big 'ol bulky Tazer at close to hand.
Kinda like he may have trained that way.

Apdx tzr.png

Weird.... I don't go around beating my chest about how great I am..... seems a clear case of projection on your part.
Attitudes are apparent in comment, as well as all your past posts that do belittle people. Do you even know what the word means?

belittle
[bəˈlidl]
VERB
make (someone or something) seem unimportant.
"this is not to belittle his role" · [more]
synonyms:
disparage · denigrate · run down · deprecate · depreciate · downgrade · play down · trivialize · minimize · make light of · treat lightly · undervalue · underrate · underestimate · scoff at · sneer at · laugh at · laugh off · mock · ridicule · deride · dismiss · scorn · [more

Those suggesting a taser should have been deployed here are clueless. Let's start with the fact that tasers are about 50% unreliable at stopping threats and end with the more important fact that you do not answer deadly force with "less than lethal" force.

Last Edited:
Attitudes are apparent in comment, as well as all your past posts that do belittle people. Do you even know what the word means?

belittle
[bəˈlidl]
VERB
make (someone or something) seem unimportant.
"this is not to belittle his role" · [more]
synonyms:
disparage · denigrate · run down · deprecate · depreciate · downgrade · play down · trivialize · minimize · make light of · treat lightly · undervalue · underrate · underestimate · scoff at · sneer at · laugh at · laugh off · mock · ridicule · deride · dismiss · scorn · [more

You are concrete proof that I am a chick magnet, thanks for playing Boomer-Karen!

So when he wins it will be front line headlines. :s0114:

Just like when they figured out that the LEO "killed" during the staged insurrection actually did not have blunt force trauma to the head from it getting bashed in by a Trumper. Dude had a heart attack. :mad:
I think it was 2 strokes. The worst part was the family kept saying that he was fine that night and hadn't been injured at all. Then the FBI refused to release the autopsy allowing the false narrative to be used against the ex president in his second impeachment on Trumped up charges.

Cop made the absolute right choice.

In the latest video, Makhia Bryant can be heard screaming "I'm gonna stab the f*** out of you, b****" while lunging at her victim.

The sad thing is her worthless mother is trying to play the victim lottery, saying she was a good mother, and Makhia was a good daughter. The state took her daughter away from her for being a negligent parent, it is pathetic she will likely receive a paycheck for being a dirt bag parent.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads