JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you think what the officer did was justified?

• Absolutely!

• He had no business drawing his weapon!

• He should have used a taser!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
1) "I am really glad you're no cop.
You know... with respect."

I'm glad I'm not a cop too.:D

2) "....just getting her life turned around"
But was she an aspiring rapper and being scouted by the NBA?

3) "Hell, why even show up on calls then..?"
Bingo!!

....just getting her life turned around

Maybe she had "peace" inscribed on her blade; therefore, introducing it into the other person, would make the other person—"peace-full".

21789511-62B9-4A59-A158-CE065E6085C0.jpeg

If that's her being 'peaceful' what the heck must she have been like when she got, y'know, upset?

And who's the big dude kicking the snot out of the first girl having a 'peaceful' chat with knife woman?

Last Edited:
Girl in pink didn't even seem to be part of the scuffle, why did stabby lady go after her?!

Cop probably saved at least pink jumpsuit lady's life. Sucks that no one will praise him for it.

If a knife was present it seems like justified engagement.

But it's 2021 so...
I agree and onboard with it being a 'good shoot'.

I am waiting for a text from my fanatically liberal cousin about this and am already predicting his opinions about it.

He will most likely whine about Tasers, pepper spray and all other 'non-lethal' techniques that 'could have/should have been used.

During the Chauvin trial I had to listen to his non-stop ramblings until yesterday about racist cops, 'white nationalist racists' in the government, white supremacist groups starting the riots, etc. While he has never actually said it I know he most likely has 'crossed over' to the idea that blacks should be handled with 'kid gloves', never arrested and for the most part left to their own devices.

I agree and onboard with it being a 'good shoot'.

I am waiting for a text from my fanatically liberal cousin about this and am already predicting his opinions about it.

He will most likely whine about Tasers, pepper spray and all other 'non-lethal' techniques that 'could have/should have been used.

During the Chauvin trial I had to listen to his non-stop ramblings until yesterday about racist cops, 'white nationalist racists' in the government, white supremacist groups starting the riots, etc. While he has never actually said it I know he most likely has 'crossed over' to the idea that blacks should be handled with 'kid gloves', never arrested and for the most part left to their own devices.
If drawn weapon was holstered, and taser subsequently drawn and deployed, I think time for multiple stabs was available.

[sarcasm]
Couldn't he have used his Taser to shoot the knife out of her hand. . . . .
[/sarcasm]

Bet BLM won't menton the 6'2" black dude punching the white chick, and then kicking her in the head.

If drawn weapon was holstered, and taser subsequently drawn and deployed, I think time for multiple stabs was available.
Yes you, I, and mostly all understand this but my cousin is on total feeling and emotion setting and 'fact' and rational/reality does not resonate with him.

I might start copying and posting some of his texts to me as humor for all!

Low class people doing low class (stuff). When are black leaders going to speak out against the endemic criminality and savage self destructive behavior that's become embedded into the self image of so many members of their community. I have to believe that most black Americans view such behavior as unfavorably as does the rest of our society.

It's a difficult thing to express. It's a mine field. You can say the same about any segment of our society. I'm not meaning to pick on any single group.

To provide context....In the past the vast majority of Italian Americans detested being painted with the negative image of Italian American crime. Within the community and around the kitchen tables I sat at there was very little tolerance of or patience with such behavior. They weren't bashful about handing out a dope slap if they felt you didn't hear the message clearly.

We're not going to fix the problem with kinder/gentler cops or more money. It only gets worse when the loudest voices are the profit centers of the main stream media, social activists, criminal elements and politicians.

If he had selected the Taser, at the range he had to shoot before the one woman got stabbed, the odds of hitting the aggressor were not 100%. Probably 50/50. Taser darts are not like bullets. They have a limited range before they go off track and miss the target. Most test I've seen recommend 10 feet or less for Taser use.

Last Edited:
Criticize Thug behavior / Thug culture and you are automatically labeled a racist NAZI.

Mention that a certain minority group commits crmes at a rate 2x-3x more than whites and you are automatically labeled a racist NAZI.

Mention that a certain minority group has a culture that disrespects education as a path to success and promotes violence instead, and you are automatically labeled a racist NAZI.

Moral of the story: Perform or attempt to perform criminal acts, and your odds of receiving lethal discouragement are greatly increased!

The irrational victimization of criminals seems to be obscuring this fact!

Criticize Thug behavior / Thug culture and you are automatically labeled a racist NAZI.
Heck I recently got called a racist and white supremacist by virtue of the fact I am a Republican and supported 'Trump Republican Party Policies'.

While any response to this would have had no effect I did kindly inform this person it was NOT the 'Trump' Republican party but simply the 'Republican Party'. No one 'owns' the particular parties. It is not the 'Biden Democratic Party'.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top