JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
V8 juice seems to have done wonders for the "morning after"...but its been a long while since I've had a hangover....So memory might not be the best guide here.
Andy

V-8 yes...Poured in the bottom of a tall glass with salt, pepper,Worcestershire and a little Tapatio and poured beer to mix. After couple of those a nice nap!

I really don't remember them ...cause they were 20 odd years ago and not so important now....:D
My days of getting "likkered up" are over ...but I still do enjoy a beer or drink with dinner or after work.
Andy

My hangover days are long gone. I'll have my, beer mostly, before dinner thank you. If I'm going to party hardy and have a drink/beer or three after dinner it leaves me feeling drug-out in the morning. Not hung over, headachy or anything, just "Blah".

I found that most of my hangovers were caused when I was drinking sweeter drinks. i.e. wine,after dinner drinks, anything with Coke or sugar. Alcohol is a sugar and binds to the sweeteners and gets into the brain cells, enhancing the hangover.

Over drinking doesn't help
The OP said he drank a bottle of wine followed by a Manhattan (sweet)
Drink water and take aspirin before bed and drink more water when you wake up.
Refer back up 3 lines.

Good old fashioned water. Drink as much as you can before you rack for the evening. To the point you're sloshing. Plan on a few extra bathroom breaks. TBH I haven't had a hangover in years, I only drink light beer and since it's mostly water anyway.......

I quit drinking alchol in 87 and I sure dont miss those achey feelings in the morning. I used to wake up sore and achey and my dirty clothes would be in a pile on the floor. Unfortunatly I'd still be in them. Life is better now. :)

I quit dirinking alchol in 87 and I sure dont miss those achey feelings in the morning. I used to wake up sore and achey and my dirty clothes would be in a pile on the floor. And I'd still be in them. Life is better now. :)

I never even had a hangover, but I tried and tried until I turned 21--
After that the shiny luster faded-- I never enjoyed the flavor of alcohol anyway
I'd rather eat candy

Got started on these when I lived in NC years ago. They are amazing. I also happened to like the taste of aspirin, it's one of my favorite flavors.

BC.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top