JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yerp....those painful symptoms are just your body trying to rid itself of toxin, AKA 'poison'....leave the toxin out, and never have to suffer those pesky symptoms again!!! ;):rolleyes:o_O:):D

Oh Yeah.fer' shur''''

And NEVER have any more fun....:confused::mad::(;):):cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

No Thanks.

I'm a lot funnier, a lot cooler, a lot better looking, a lot more charming with the ladies, a lot better driver, and a lot richer when I drink
...:s0005:...:s0032:...:s0155:...:s0059:.

if it was just wine I would say STAY AWAY FROM WATER if you want another cheap drunk drink water. but since you did a mixer ????????

Last Edited:
Two cures:

1. don't drink
  2. 32oz+ of h2o before bed (best solution as a hangover is dehydration)
  3. don't stop drinking when you wake up
  4. learn to count

You just need to condition yourself to drink more. Build up a tolerance and up your game! Drink your friends under the table! 4 Advil at bedtime, 4 Advil and 2 aleve when you wake up to piss.

When you ultimately get the shakes the morning after then Benzodiazepines work really good.

My choice was to get sober. Best hangover cure there is.

Oh Yeah.fer' shur''''

And NEVER have any more fun....:confused::mad::(;):):cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

No Thanks.

I'm a lot funnier, a lot cooler, a lot better looking, a lot more charming with the ladies, a lot better driver, and a lot richer when I drink
...:s0005:...:s0032:...:s0155:...:s0059:.

WHAT???!!! I have LOTSA FUN!!!:s0061::s0061::s0061:

And......no more headaches (well, except for migraines...:() no more pukin', no more acetone breath and body odor, no more embarrassing m'self, no more walks of shame, and not a HINT of boozer nose...:eek::eek::eek: o_O:)

Yerp....those painful symptoms are just your body trying to rid itself of toxin, AKA 'poison'....leave the toxin out, and never have to suffer those pesky symptoms again!!! ;):rolleyes:o_O:):D

My first thought was that you are no fun but then I realized you are smarter than I am.:D Thank god for people like you that are designated drivers.:s0133:

So I lived;) Normally I don't mix but since I wasn't driving last night and Mortons has an amazing Manhattan...
I can't quit drinking because I have 400+ bottles of wine (cab sauv) that date back to 1991.
Lots of water, I took a Vit B complex and took a nap. The thought of a little hair.. well I couldn't do it.
I probably wont do something that stupid again for another 6 months:rolleyes:

WHAT???!!! I have LOTSA FUN!!!:s0061::s0061::s0061:

And......no more headaches (well, except for migraines...:() no more pukin', no more acetone breath and body odor, no more embarrassing m'self, no more walks of shame, and not a HINT of boozer nose...:eek::eek::eek: o_O:)

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM.........
Sounds like you had a real problem previously.
:s0111:

Those symptoms NEVER visited me................NEVER.............

I'm drinking my 1st of 2 Fresh squeezed red grapefruit and Kettel One.

Every Night...........:D

BUT, that's it.:D

I once had a friend who taught me a LOT about guns/reloading.

He was a Prof. reloader.

About 3 years before he died, he hit the cheap Burgundy pretty heavily.

I asked him how much he drank, and he said "not much."

"I have a glass of wine in the morning when I take my pills. Then I have one at lunch. And then a couple of glasses for dinner."

Unfortunately, I was getting his wine for him, because I didn't want him on the road, and me NOT getting his wine would NOT stop him.......SO......I knew better.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:;):(:(:(:(:(:(:(

1 gallon of "whatever it was", (not Gallo, but similar) every 3 days...........

He was a "Mentor" for me in more ways than one...............:(;):):D

Oh, and about your "symptoms", I never had them...... in the last 20 years:D

:s0007:I drink tons of water, take some headache medicine, potassium and magnesium and eat the biggest burger or burrito I can get my hands on that night.

I skip the junk food part if I have activated charcoal which I take right in the middle and after my "buzz".. But I just tell myself the Burger and fries works better. ;)

My big issue is what alcohol does to my stomach the morning after..
My body handles hard liquor just fine.. But beer and wine annihilate me.. So much so I try not to stay at a ladies house over night if thats all we've been drinking
(beer and wine) .. Hahaha. So needless to say I usually stick to the hard stuff and have no problems so long as I plan ahead.

Water being the most important, lots of it (for me anyhow)

Oxygen. I lived in a small mountain town for several years and worked as an EMT on their volunteer ambulance. When I was having a rough morning I would go down to the ambulance barn, slip on the oxygen mask and turn the nozzle up all the way. Always worked for me.

My first wife was mean to me so I drank lots of dirty martinis with extra green olives.

That was a long time ago.

My new, and extremely hot redheaded wife is intoxicating all by herself...no need for b00ze anymore :D

Maybe the OP just needs a new wife? :confused::D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top