JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NoFlinch=Man who want poster to confirm "Hotness"........................:D
Last March in Petra, Jordan.

Edited........

Satisfied? :)

full.jpg

Last Edited:
I just double checked and none of my uploads has the water mark. Nice try though ;-)
What's your point? Look in my gallery. They are all watermarked. Maybe it has to do with your non-contributor status. Besides, a quick search of the Media section returned no results for photos under your username.

What's your point? Look in my gallery. They are all watermarked. Maybe it has to do with your non-contributor status. Besides, a quick search of the Media section returned no results for photos under your username.
I uploaded my pix just as attachments to my posts (upload a file button), not a gallery, maybe that's the difference

I uploaded my pix just as attachments to my posts (upload a file button), not a gallery, maybe that's the difference
That is in fact the difference. I've done that in the past and while those photos are present in the DB somewhere, they do not show in my gallery.

I don't get hangovers any more really, at least not the ones from the 20s-30s like 5th of July or New Years Days. Some times if I drink anything after dinner and go to bed late I'll wake up feeling like crap, no headache/nausea, just ICK! Coffee for an hour and then RED BEER! PBR, Hamm's, Miller with maybe a dash of Tapatio/salt- pepper/Worcester. Usually turns into a day without much activity.

I used to never get hungover, woke up feeling like crap but that went away after a few hours.
Then one day I just was not able to drink at all.
One or two beers now makes me feel like I have alcohol poisoning the next day. 6 - 8 hours of dry heaving.
Had to go to the ER once over it. Nasty.
No matter what I drank, with food, lots of water etc did it.
Haven't drank in over three years now, haven't puked since.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top