JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yerp....those painful symptoms are just your body trying to rid itself of toxin, AKA 'poison'....leave the toxin out, and never have to suffer those pesky symptoms again!!! ;):rolleyes:o_O:):D

Not only is she easy to look at, Monica is Intelligent!!!!

Now, my friend in AA says: "Once a Pickle, Never a Cucumber again"... I first heard him say that 22 years ago, when I had Three Years of Sobriety, I have More fun, (as Monica also Shared...) than before... And even though I assume the Persona of ~silly person~ In some posts.... I have no regrets of ever Abstaining from alcohol, Monica is Correct, in the use of the Word, Poison. Potentially not as much in wines, but Alcohol is a poison to, And KILLS Brain Cells, Period.

I have no objection to alcohol, and will sit at a table where it is served... And will Abstain, I know, What is Right FOR Me.

Last comment though, OP said "I can't Stop"... and mentioned a serious quanity of good Wine: Understand, sir: that Wine is an INVESTMENT, and has probably INCREASED in value!!!!

My PTR 91, made on original H&K Factory machining Equipment, has Doubled in Price since I bought it... I will never sell it... But had I a problem with hangovers... And was questioning my continuing to drink... Having made the Commitment to Cease, and Abstain, I could sell all that stock of Wine in a Heart Beat... :D

And for those here, who have stopped for whatever reason... Great Job!!!

(That same friend used to say, he realized he was Alergic to Alcohol... Every time he got seriously Drunk, he broke out into HANDCUFFS) !!!!

philip, 26 years in June... :)

Stagger out to the shop and breathe Oxygen out of your cutting torch for a couple of minutes. It's the same stuff as medical or aviation O2, just there's no guarantee against contaminants which may have been in the tank when it was refilled.

Yep ^^^^

And drink TWO bottles of water?? Then I'd be up peeing 1 1/2-2 hours after I sacked out. No thanks!

Oh Yeah.fer' shur''''

And NEVER have any more fun....:confused::mad::(;):):cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

No Thanks.

I'm a lot funnier, a lot cooler, a lot better looking, a lot more charming with the ladies, a lot better driver, and a lot richer when I drink
...:s0005:...:s0032:...:s0155:...:s0059:.
Then next time I wanna hoist a few I'll swing by your bachelor pad and we can chase some lady loggers up Sedro way!! What say ye Bubba Louie?:eek:o_O:rolleyes:;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews