JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
th?id=OIP.M0c2d7346d24aa198e450e4a4d5fa9e5eo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=189&h=175.jpg

I had to delete my original post.

It involved the views of a family member. And I don't want to do that.
Better they express there own.

I will say that this issue of Domestic terrorism is exactly why the 2nd amendment was given to us.

A point I don't think Obama has considered?

Last Edited:
There is nothing 0b0ngo could have to say that would be worth wasting a second of my life to hear. He needs to fade into back into obscurity and shame where he belongs. 13-ish months to go and the retard is out!

There is nothing 0b0ngo could have to say that would be worth wasting a second of my life to hear. He needs to fade into back into obscurity and shame where he belongs. 13-ish months to go and the retard is out!

Keep your friends close.
And your enemies closer!

I want to know what that rat is up to at all times! :s0123:

Say a preview of the script of the speech. It went something like this: The JV team is on the run, ISIS is contained, Islamic State is not Islamic, we are in control, this isn't a terrorist attack, it's because of a video...... blah, blah, blah .... Pay no attention to those Valerie Jarrett and George Soros puppeteers behind the curtain.

The most proper obscurity would be that of an unmarked grave

WTF, here we go, we need more gun control, don't say anything to offend the "nice mu-slims" let's not be to quick to condemn islam , most mu-slims are peace loving . bla, bla, bla.........o_O

Bla, bla, bla..........................Friggin' nailed it , nothing new here, same ole "steamin' BS".......:eek:

He's back to the no fly list as a good place to start to deprive Americans of their constitutional rights. Let's see here, a secret list, originated and maintained by unelected officials, and not accessible to the public, being used as a basis for denying citizens the right of self protection. And somehow, the president of the U.S. thinks this is a good idea? Joe McCarthy may have thought it was a good idea, but I thought we've moved past this.

Maybe someone can answer this. Last week I was in a hunting dept sporting goods store and a guy from Pakastan was here on a H1N1 visa and was approved to buy a gun and took it home. My question is why can anyone that is not a citizen get a gun especially from a country that wants to kill Americans.

Anyone Anyone?

Last Edited:
Obama. "What could possibly the the argument for allowing a terror suspect to buy a semi-automatic weapon?"

Me. "What could possibly the the argument for allowing a terror suspect to be out in public?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top