JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're aware that the ACLU is pushing the challenges to the No Fly list as being unconstitutional due to no due process, correct? This is just an extension of that.

This whole no-fly list is BS IMO.

If they are foreign they maybe shouldn't be allowed 2ndA rights anyway.

Either way if the Feds have reason to put you on a Terror watch list, I think they would welcome you alerting them by purchasing a weapon through an FFL. instead of off the street.
As you are waiting for the BG check they could arrest/charge you for whatever evidence they have on you.
Again if you are a Foreign National your rights should be VERY LIMITED anyway.

What is the purpose of a No Fly list anyway? To stop an attack on a plane or to prevent travel?

Obammy said, "What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terror suspect to buy a semi-automatic weapon?"

I say, "What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terror suspect to remain in the USA to even BUY a weapon?"

Last Edited:
This whole no-fly list is BS IMO.

If they are foreign they maybe shouldn't be allowed 2ndA rights anyway.

Either way if the Feds have reason to put you on a Terror watch list, I think they would welcome you alerting them by purchasing a weapon through an FFL. instead of off the street.
As you are waiting for the BG check they could arrest/charge you for whatever evidence they have on you.
Again if you are a Foreign National your rights should be VERY LIMITED anyway.

What is the purpose of a No Fly list anyway? To stop an attack on a plane or to prevent travel?

I agree with all of that. And that's the problem - U.S. citizens are put on the list with foreign nationals with zero due process. The government continues to fight transparency of how citizens are placed on the list by claiming national security secrets. As recently as July this has been denied by a Federal judge as not good enough justification to violate a citizen's right to due process.

The NF list is worthless as if someone is up to no good, they'll take the steps to not self-identify properly anyway. But we as citizens deserve and should receive appropriate notification and a clear understanding of why they wish to challenge our rights. Constitutional rights shouldn't be arbitrary, they should be absolute. For citizens.

For the rest? Take the long process to citizenship otherwise too bad for you.

For those that missed the speech, below is the relevant comments to the forum:

"Now, here at home, we have to work together to address the challenge. There are several steps that Congress should take right away. To begin with, Congress should act to make sure no one on a no- fly list is able to buy a gun. What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to buy a semiautomatic weapon? This is a matter of national security.

We also need to make it harder for people to buy powerful assault weapons, like the ones that were used in San Bernardino. I know there are some who reject any gun-safety measures, but the fact is that our intelligence and law-enforcement agencies, no matter how effective they are, cannot identify every would-be mass shooter, whether that individual was motivated by ISIL or some other hateful ideology.

What we can do, and must do, is make it harder for them to kill."

In a positive note, just read facebook after his speech and many a Democrat are not even buying his BS. If we are lucky it may finally become clear even to the naysayer they are coming and they are setting off smoke to blind the masses. Soon will truly separate the men from the boys so to speak. " Foreign and Domestic "

maybe we ought to prevent people from buying knives, fertilizer, alarm clocks,copper wire and pressure cookers too... pfff this guys a joke.

Dang straight!

CU7EhVKWUAESSWe.jpg

Just reading some reviews this morning of what Obama had to say last night. I have yet to read much of anything, even in the MSM, that is giving the bonehead in chief any positives for last night's speech. Seems that his 'what we're already doing is working' message, coupled with more calls for failed gun control measures and inserting the federal government deeper into our private lives just doesn't seem to be a message that resonates well with Jane and Joe America.

Countdown: 409 days, 14 hours (as of the time of this post) until Obama leaves office

Countdown clock link for you: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...0T00&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office"

NBC is shredding him this morning. Andrea Mitchell is hammering him the most.
But I feel that's because she is trying seperate the bum from Hillary.

It's interesting to watch when the Dems turn on themselves. Similar to the feeding frenzy here in OR when they all turned on their good buddy Kitzhaber - one week they were defending him as if he were the Messiah, a week later, they were all throwing him under the bus. Perhaps many who have supported Obama have finally realized if they stick with him, they will absolutely kill any chances they have of even trying to win in 2016.

I have been alive over 50 year met many politicians, and voted, listened and have seen it all.
Until 2007 then I saw this guy. The level of stupidity is so far out of range that its Unfathomable.
The level of evil in this mans heart would challenge Satan's . This man would challenge KGB spies to the level of treason he commits. Here stands a man that says America and yet has no idea what it means to be an American. I know we can not harp on religion in this group so let me just say this. This man was not created by the man upstairs but was a child bred from below. In a few decades if America is still here next to the name Evil in the Dictionary will be his picture and the saying pure evil and hatred of the American people reigned in America 2007-2016.

DH out !

I had a Democrat earlier this month ask me why I hate the President so much, and I responded. I do not hate the president. He actually hates me and all I stand for in my free life as a patriot.
I do not know the President and neither does he me. But I have not worked my life to strip others of their freedom he has. So when you ask me do I hate the president? No I never met the man. But I hate all he stands for and apparently he does hate me and thinks my kind are are not entitled to be free so whom truly hate whom here. If I hated the president that would not affect my life. But his hatred of me and people like me truly shows that he does truly hate freedom and all we stand for. So who truly hates whom?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top