JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so where is it being broadcast?

th?id=OIP.M86cdc2412109faa000fe0c09a75a7ac6o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=206&h=155.jpg

Last Edited:
The world has gotten weird.

In the particular situation where Obama wants to take firearm rights away from No Fly-listed U.S. citizens without due process (for people put on that list without due process) the ACLU is the gun-friendly person's best friend on this matter.

Welcome to Opposite World, boys and girls.

Except for tonight... where I would have gladly watched an episode of the Kardashians as opposed to listening to the Manchurian candidate again. January 2017 cannot come soon enough for me.
i would rather kill my television than watch kardashians. SERIOUSLY heres how that show goes..."OMG we are riiiiich. OMG my life is soooo haaard" only reason i know this is because my wife used to watch it until i told her im not paying for cable anymore. lol all kidding aside i gave her a hard enough time about that show she stopped watching that crap. the ONLY episode worth watching was when formerly bruce took his daughter to the range and tried to convince his family guns were needed in the house.

the ONLY episode worth watching was when formerly bruce took his daughter to the range and tried to convince his family guns were needed in the house.

Which only fosters the discussion about how we prevent the mentally ill from getting firearms (Bruce and his self-mutiliation due to his gender dysphoria.)

I dont watch him and have not in years. I see him come on I flip the channel. Nothing he says will be honest,truthful,accurate,legal,possible,moral or Constitutional . If he says anything other then the above I will give a AK-47 away tomorrow to a stranger. Thats how sure I am his so called facts and speech will be total BS.

Well now, we are exceptional again, where the HEII did that come from????
His reading abilities are exceptional but zero passion or concerns for America, just another $/^&^/# speech spewing his lies and discontent!!!!!

The world has gotten weird.

In the particular situation where Obama wants to take firearm rights away from No Fly-listed U.S. citizens without due process (for people put on that list without due process) the ACLU is the gun-friendly person's best friend on this matter.

Welcome to Opposite World, boys and girls.
So you think the ACLU will come to the aid of gun owners if the DHS/ATF attempts to bar No-Fly List-ees with the NICS?

I'll believe that when I freakin' see it. If anything, I think the ACLU will back that plan to the hilt.

So you think the ACLU will come to the aid of gun owners if the DHS/ATF attempts to bar No-Fly List-ees with the NICS?

I'll believe that when I freakin' see it. If anything, I think the ACLU will back that plan to the hilt.

You're aware that the ACLU is pushing the challenges to the No Fly list as being unconstitutional due to no due process, correct? This is just an extension of that.

Obama pushes gun control that would not have mattered

In his 13-minute address to the nation this evening in an attempt to calm fears about terrorism, President Barack Obama did what other gun control advocates have been doing for years by proposing a scheme that would not have prevented last Wednesday's terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

<broken link removed>

Obama, NY Times scapegoat guns for California carnage

Today's front-page editorial in the New York Times, and President Barack Obama's exploitation of Wednesday's California carnage in this morning's weekly radio address to call for more Second Amendment erosion, leave no doubt among gun rights activists that firearms are being scapegoated for the tragedy.

<broken link removed>

Obama pushes gun control that would not have mattered

In his 13-minute address to the nation this evening in an attempt to calm fears about terrorism, President Barack Obama did what other gun control advocates have been doing for years by proposing a scheme that would not have prevented last Wednesday's terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

<broken link removed>

Obama, NY Times scapegoat guns for California carnage

Today's front-page editorial in the New York Times, and President Barack Obama's exploitation of Wednesday's California carnage in this morning's weekly radio address to call for more Second Amendment erosion, leave no doubt among gun rights activists that firearms are being scapegoated for the tragedy.

<broken link removed>
All the more reason we, that's a collective we, must be active, vocal, and in their face this upcoming legislative season.

I feel confident with the GOP's control at the federal
Level, to keep the wolves at bay.

We have to be extremely diligent at the state level to protect our rights. It's worth a vacation day or two, to be present...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top