JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, can't wait to hear the revelation... I'm sure they, the shooters, will not be identified as Islamic or Muslim terrorists, nor will there be any connection to ISIS OR ISIL be mentioned..

I'm sure what we will hear is how more and sensible gun control laws are needed to
keep us safe...

As well as how thorough the vetting process is/will be for the Syrian refugees...

What he should do is ensure that CHL's are 50 state reciprocated and unrestricted. We've already been vetted!!!

What he needs to do is ensure we have the ability to protect ourselves, as individuals and families, from this a courage and cancer....

WTF, here we go, we need more gun control, don't say anything to offend the "nice mu-slims" let's not be to quick to condemn islam , most mu-slims are peace loving . bla, bla, bla.........o_O

If he has to cancel a golf game to speechify he will be really, REALLY angry . . .
What are the odds he will say militant islam? Islamic terrorism? . . . I don't think so either!!

Announcing an executive order making it illegal to laugh at a muhammadan's beard, blaming guns and a Christmas (If the attorney generalette hears me say that word I'll be taken to a re-education camp!) party
. . . I agree with you that's my expectation too!!

Sheldon

AND - while I only caught a part of it but something was mentioned in the news about Hitlery BELIEVING the right thing to do is TO DISARM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS - someone correct this if I am not right.

$5 he starts off with "I want to make sure every American is listening today...":rolleyes:. That may be the most arrogant statement a POTUS has made in the 20th century. Like addressing his subjects.

Hey Barry, we see your lips moving but can't and don't want to hear a word you're saying. I for one will not be tuning in... it conflicts with an important episode of The Big Bang. :D

Last Edited:
"Give up your Constitutional Rights racist whitey, you are the reason this happened. You and your disgusting white privilege gun fetish." Your welcome, now you don't have to suffer through it, and vomit all over your shoes,,,:rolleyes:

AND - while I only caught a part of it but something was mentioned in the news about Hitlery BELIEVING the right thing to do is TO DISARM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS - someone correct this if I am not right.
Sounds right, hitlary is all in on gun control. Apparently she feels its her ticket into the whitehouse. She wants to be "America's Next Dictator."

He'll pre-empt Walking Dead just to PO America and then make a long pointless intro..
4754_b582.jpg

I thought we all believed in some sort of gun control, like a 2 hand weaver stance? o_O

Edit: BO is a putz and I think he has his money invested, like all the other libs, in gun & ammunition manufacturing because every time one of them opens there mouth about gun control the G&A manufacturers rake it in and so do the investors. Just a thought.

Last Edited:
I don't really care what he has to say about Daesh (I prefer that name, apparently it pisses them off ;)), because no matter what he has to say on the matter, he'll be wrong. He already told us they were contained, and was proven wrong with a huge slap in the face, twice. He is a fool, a tool and an incompetent boob. And for him to stand in front of the country and have the gall to lecture us on guns and gun rights, is simply too much. I will NOT be watching. I'd rather clean my belly button and knit the lint into something cozy o_O

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews