Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Obama to address US

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Foreverlost, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Foreverlost

Foreverlost South of LesbianVille, OR. Active Member

Stomper, PiratePast40 and hker71 like this.
  2. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Wow, can't wait to hear the revelation... I'm sure they, the shooters, will not be identified as Islamic or Muslim terrorists, nor will there be any connection to ISIS OR ISIL be mentioned..

I'm sure what we will hear is how more and sensible gun control laws are needed to
    keep us safe...

As well as how thorough the vetting process is/will be for the Syrian refugees...

What he should do is ensure that CHL's are 50 state reciprocated and unrestricted. We've already been vetted!!!

What he needs to do is ensure we have the ability to protect ourselves, as individuals and families, from this a courage and cancer....

Stomper and Caveman Jim like this.
  3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

WTF, here we go, we need more gun control, don't say anything to offend the "nice mu-slims" let's not be to quick to condemn islam , most mu-slims are peace loving . bla, bla, bla.........o_O

4. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

If he has to cancel a golf game to speechify he will be really, REALLY angry . . .
    What are the odds he will say militant islam? Islamic terrorism? . . . I don't think so either!!

Announcing an executive order making it illegal to laugh at a muhammadan's beard, blaming guns and a Christmas (If the attorney generalette hears me say that word I'll be taken to a re-education camp!) party
    . . . I agree with you that's my expectation too!!

Sheldon

5. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

How about a nice executive order limiting our gun wrights? :s0092:

6. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

AND - while I only caught a part of it but something was mentioned in the news about Hitlery BELIEVING the right thing to do is TO DISARM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS - someone correct this if I am not right.

7. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

My fellow Americans

I'm an idiot and I resign and so does Joe

Peace out bishes

spookshack, Dyjital, Stomper and 7 others like this.
  8. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

$5 he starts off with "I want to make sure every American is listening today...":rolleyes:. That may be the most arrogant statement a POTUS has made in the 20th century. Like addressing his subjects.

Hey Barry, we see your lips moving but can't and don't want to hear a word you're saying. I for one will not be tuning in... it conflicts with an important episode of The Big Bang. :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Slobray, Stomper and hker71 like this.
  9. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

"Give up your Constitutional Rights racist whitey, you are the reason this happened. You and your disgusting white privilege gun fetish." Your welcome, now you don't have to suffer through it, and vomit all over your shoes,,,:rolleyes:

10. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Sounds right, hitlary is all in on gun control. Apparently she feels its her ticket into the whitehouse. She wants to be "America's Next Dictator."

Slobray and Stomper like this.
  11. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

He'll pre-empt Walking Dead just to PO America and then make a long pointless intro..
    4754_b582.jpg

Slobray, spookshack, Stomper and 5 others like this.
  12. g19

g19 OR Member

I thought we all believed in some sort of gun control, like a 2 hand weaver stance? o_O

Edit: BO is a putz and I think he has his money invested, like all the other libs, in gun & ammunition manufacturing because every time one of them opens there mouth about gun control the G&A manufacturers rake it in and so do the investors. Just a thought.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  13. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Stomper, Caveman Jim, DMax and 2 others like this.
  14. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Stomper, ron, Spray-n-pray and 2 others like this.
  15. Charliehorse

Charliehorse Cascade Mts - State of Jefferson USA Well-Known Member

Ahem... if its hobama speaking, that would be 'ISIL'. screwy.gif

16. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't really care what he has to say about Daesh (I prefer that name, apparently it pisses them off ;)), because no matter what he has to say on the matter, he'll be wrong. He already told us they were contained, and was proven wrong with a huge slap in the face, twice. He is a fool, a tool and an incompetent boob. And for him to stand in front of the country and have the gall to lecture us on guns and gun rights, is simply too much. I will NOT be watching. I'd rather clean my belly button and knit the lint into something cozy o_O

17. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Stomper likes this.
  18. transittech

transittech PDX Well-Known Member

He can't call them terrorists, cause if he had a son that's what the boy would look like.

Slobray, Stomper and nammac like this.
  19. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

3MTA3 and Stomper like this.
  20. Charliehorse

Charliehorse Cascade Mts - State of Jefferson USA Well-Known Member

CViz17IUYAIGccL.jpg

3MTA3, U201491, Oregonhunter5 and 7 others like this.