JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zero interest in "Smart Guns" from me - I will take a simple mechanically operated firearm, thanks. The only electronics I want on mine are bolt-on lights, lasers, or sights. Nothing that inhibits the function of the weapon.

That lame duck, fool is casting around looking for something toattach to his "legacy" to avoid showing that he was the worst POTUS ever!

Last Edited:
I'm just thinking how that if Billary was elected, how she would sit at the desk Monica was under..

Can't protect that with smart guns

What next? Smart Phones? They've proven to be killers.
Smart guns. Yeah, makes sense. That will justify their added tracking device.

Nah.....they wouldn't :rolleyes:

If she goes to the big house she'll have plenty of time to experiment with alternative lifestyles, swap stories with other criminals, and maybe burn some of that flab off in the prison gym. Then like other criminals when she gets out, she'll reoffend but try to be better at not getting caught.

I do wonder - if she goes to prison, will she still get Secret Service protection? How about when she gets out? I think if you're convicted of a felony - even if you're the former potus, let alone a dependent of one - you should loose that protection permanently, maybe even have to pay back the government for the money spent protecting your worthless hide.

Seriously, Smart guns are no better then the Nut Behind The Butt! Lets try education first, see how that goes. Lets get some training and see if we can make better choices when we have to resort to an act that many find offensive in this utopia we are supposed to be living in! Smart guns? The department of defense still hasn't figured out smart bombs yet,after what, 40 years or so, and they are supposed to make smart guns that can do the job better then this?

I would agree, if this tech is so great.
Give it to the secret service, and all the federal agencies.
If it works perfectly for them for a decade then maybe I'll give it a shot.

The one thing that concerns me,
One EMP blast and your gun is useless.

Smart guns are sure to cut down gun violence in Obama's home town of Chicago. Right? Next comes his Executive Order making it illegal to own guns unless they are "smart" guns. January 20th, 2017 will not come soon enough for me.

I bet the Boolit button has a huge following out there in Kali! I sure bet that stops people from killing each other! I'm sure Obummers and his minions believe they are saving lives every day with this wonderful gun innovation! Oh, wait, did the baddies in San Berdino have boolit buttons? no, they were on back order I guess!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top