JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NYT lateset hit piece -
Inside the World of D.I.Y. Ammunition

Typical article meant to whip up hysteria about the scary 'gun culture' as written by your average concern troll journalist.

The high points -
(Sarcasm ahead)

Gun nuts love their freedom. We should be suspicious because the .gov might not know everything they are doing.

Crazy guys in cluttered, dirty garages and back alleys are brewing up their own ammo. Its very unseemly, possibly racist.

Its super deadly ammo too.. not just regular commercially available 'safety' ammo like common sense gun owners use.

Blah, blah.. mass shooter, ect.

Then the leap to 3D printed guns!!! OMG, they are making guns AND the bullet thingys too!

Followed be the big stretch... and, as we all know that one 3D gun guy was accused of, sexually assaulting...a minor! Hint, hint.. smear, smear.

Sorry, had to vent a little. Anything they can do to go after guns is fair play so long as they win, right? o_O

At what point are well meaning people going to realize the media is never going to give you a fair shake. They'll miss quote, exaggerate, even out right lie before finally propping you up as an example to be feard and hated by their followers.

Rant concluded, enjoy the rest of your day. :)

hmmm........turn about is fair play NO?
if we thought and acted like the corrupt, character assassinating, judgmental democrats....we could call any woman that went to an abortion clinic..... a practicing murderess.
double standard, gun owning democrats need to have a personal moment of reflection about just how low your democrat party has sunk, before you vote democrat again and strip law abiding citizens of their constitutional rights

NYT lateset hit piece -
Inside the World of D.I.Y. Ammunition

At what point are well meaning people going to realize the media is never going to give you a fair shake. They'll miss quote, exaggerate, even out right lie before finally propping you up as an example to be feard and hated by their followers.

Rant concluded, enjoy the rest of your day. :)
That would be some point in the Bill Clinton era:p

More intersectional politics, i.e., trying to link together things together that don't link together, in order to smear anything they don't like or understand. Typical leftist ploy.

Ah, Yea!:mad:
Don't report any thing factual, make chit up on the fly and sell it to the sheeple! Hitler and his thugs did the same thing!

The MSM are Brown Shirts, enabling the Democraps and their wicked ways! B.I.H.F.

So, let me understand this... If one reloads, then one is a pedophile... So then, if one is a pedophile, one needs to register as a sex offender... Meaning that everyone who reloads is a sex offeder???

Me thinks this is grounds to keep the ole wacky tabbacy illegal...

WTF I been reloading since I was 11 years old. Does this A hole actually think I have been all these nasty things since I was 11?

What a less then 70 IQ dork.

So much crap in this article. But my favorite - Steven Paddock used armor piercing tracer ammunition. I watched hours of video from LV. I didn't see any tracer. Seems like if he was using tracer it would have been a lot easier to pinpoint his location. The really sad part is that so many NY Times readers consider themselves informed.

Crazy delusional leftists are being exposed for what they are, and their answer is to take it up several notches to prove everyone wrong.

So much crap in this article. But my favorite - Steven Paddock used armor piercing tracer ammunition. I watched hours of video from LV. I didn't see any tracer. Seems like if he was using tracer it would have been a lot easier to pinpoint his location. The really sad part is that so many NY Times readers consider themselves informed.

They would prefer to think of you as uninformed or under informed so they can dismiss you. The only point of view, sorry, the only intelligent point of view is what the N.Y. Times or similar rags tells them it is. People with 5-10 years of college are letting 22 yr writers run their lives.

"Some types of ammunition, such as .44 Magnum cartridges, can cost more than 50 cents per round."

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That right there is funny, because .44 Magnum costs much more than 50 cents per round... Heck I just bought Remington SJHP in .357 Magnum and that was more than fidty cents a round...

Just more evidence they have their head stuck in their lower bowel tract...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top