JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why would pro 2a folks talk to reporters who want to put a negative spin on 2a things?

Because they're stupid. :rolleyes:

I read the article, and the dummy who wrote it probably doesn't even realize he's actually making the counter-point that gun control will NEVER work (and has never worked) because a determined individual can produce a firearm (or any other weapon) out of commonly available raw materials. One can even make their own gun powder if they try to "ban" that from consumers.

The human mind IS the weapon.... o_O

At least the author was able to slip in a "Trump sucks" and a "Cody Wilson is a baby raper" amongst the other inaccuracies.

I can literally walk across the street here and "Find" all the needed ingredients to produce working ammunition for a firearm, and a quick trip to home depot could supply the needed parts to produce a working firearm! Total investment is about $20 and a few hours work! There are millions of books out there with the exact recipes for making gun powder with or with out saltpeter in different grades and burn rates and well as where to look and what to look for in finding Lead and processing it on your own, and even techniques to make field expedient molds out of hard woods!

Meanwhile, the Fedex guy just delivered 2k to my front step and the stockpile continues to grow.
So keep whining, American press, while you "expose all the loopholes". My world keeps spinning and I intend to remain a free man one way or another.
Carry on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads