JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm giving up drinking beer until the drawing. That scrafice alone guarantees me top prize.

I just went no sugar cold turkey:cool:

I feel like :eek::mad::confused: though.

Supposedly it will go away in 2 weeks but until then I've got the sweats and a headache:(.

Now winning a new gun would be a decent substitute for my pleasure cravings lol.;)

If not as far as I can remember I've been happy for the people who do win as they are always good folks and posters on the forum - so it's good either way.

I figured out the secret formula to win. It was really quite simple if you know the value of "A":

math%20algorithms.jpg

But more support options, get more entries :D:D:D

As soon as I actually am making money I'll be buying the highest membership I can afford for sure;) - mostly to help Joe Link out (although more entries in the raffles is a nice thought:D).

I'm in borrow from family mode (uhhg) though to supliment my wife's income (to stay out of too much debt) because of the time it's taking to get employed after recovering (90%) from my knee surgery in September and the unexpected extended recovery time.

@SKrueger was awesome enough to hook me up with a box of .45ACP which is a large part of why I was able to finally break in that 1911 I got in trade.:cool: My wife had some friends pull together my yearly dues for my birthday present to keep me from getting kicked out of Clark Rifles so that was awesome too. I'm pretty blessed and have a lot to pay forward when I am able too.

Got a couple possible jobs but companies don't seem to be in as big of a hurry to hire as I am to work... lol:oops:.

As soon as I actually am making money I'll be buying the highest membership I can afford for sure;) - mostly to help Joe Link out (although more entries in the raffles is a nice thought:D).

I'm in borrow from family mode (uhhg) though to supliment my wife's income (to stay out of too much debt) because of the time it's taking to get employed after recovering (90%) from my knee surgery in September and the unexpected extended recovery time.

@SKrueger was awesome enough to hook me up with a box of .45ACP which is a large part of why I was able to finally break in that 1911 I got in trade.:cool: My wife had some friends pull together my yearly dues for my birthday present to keep me from getting kicked out of Clark Rifles so that was awesome too. I'm pretty blessed and have a lot to pay forward when I am able too.

Got a couple possible jobs but companies don't seem to be in as big of a hurry to hire as I am to work... lol:oops:.
Just remember others in need, when your in a place to do so.

We've all been there, life throws curve balls no doubt. It's good to have someplace like NWFA, there's lots of
support here... Can't put a price on comeradre or prayers!

Last Edited:

If you want to go and shoot your 45's again. I've got about 200 rounds of some SWC's that I loaded and I need to unload, in a fun way preferably. I tried a bunch of different workups but they just don't seem to like my 1911's too much.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top