JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We'll be performing a software update tomorrow morning requiring us to close for a while beginning at 6AM PST. Estimated downtime is 45 minutes.

Don't worry, it's just a maintenance update. We won't be rolling out the new version for a couple months ;)

Not worried. It's just a shock when I go to get on the board in the morning, usually around the 6:00 o'clock hour, and nothing is there. Usually your doing these in the middle of the night sometime.

I just hope the new version doesn't do away with things we have now that are far better than a lot of other sites. As this site morphs, I'm amazed at other sites that do nothing to improve ease of use.

I just hope the new version doesn't do away with things we have now that are far better than a lot of other sites. As this site morphs, I'm amazed at other sites that do nothing to improve ease of use.

No planned changes with this update, but the next version will have quite a few (the front-end is completely re-coded). Since you're a Supporting Member you have access to the beta version, and I'd love to get your feedback to make sure we're not going in reverse. See the thread in The Den for more info :s0155:

False alarm guys, an issue came up which I'll need to fix before the update. Going to shoot for Friday :s0155:

Looks like the alerts are a bit "off"... you can't click on them and go to the mentioned post or reply like you used to be able to do.

BB85F225-50D0-41CB-9EAE-DE5D77A9733E.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads