JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who are not familiar with the place check out my review and the discussion over in the Nwfa business section of the forum. I just thought I'd throw it out there and see if and who all wants to have a meet n greet at this place. It looks like a lot of fun from the little that I've been there. I'm not much of a coordinator or organizer but I was looking for feedback so I could possibly set something up with these guys. Maybe in a couple of weeks? Who knows if enough people like it we could make a regular thing out of it.

I'd be down for sure. Call them up and see how receptive they are to the idea.

I've been by and talked to the guys there and they are more than happy to host us as a group. I also turned them on to this website and dropped a hint about the available supporting vendor ad space at the top of the page. There is a little more info on the place in the business reviews section here on NWFA.

We need to come up with a time that works for everybody interested. Some have mentioned that the Albany machinegun shoot is this coming weekend so it conflicts with them coming then. I'm open to ideas. Also it will be helpful it you are serious about attending when we come up with a time to post "I'm in" so I can get a head count to scedule with TD.

i would be down for this. planning the date out would be most helpful

Ok I'll just throw Saturday the 23rd out there so lets shoot for that unless sombody has a better time in mind. So far I've seen interest from around 5 members so, with myself included, it looks like we could make this work. I'll give it a few more days to see if anyone else wants to jump in and then contact Threat Dynamics to see if we can schedule it for the 23rd.

It's all set up and we are on the schedule guys. I told them we'd have five guys coming so my fingers are crossed. He said the more the merrier so anybody else is welcome to join. The group rate is 25/hour and we will have two hours available. If you would, please PM me to confirm that you will be going. I can give you directions if needed. The group rate is 25/hour and we will have two hours available.

So far ajf1 and Keane are in for the get together. A few others wanted to go but they have to work or will be out of town. We need five people to get the group rate for this Saturday. Anybody else wanna join in? You can shoot for a couple of hours and go home without having to clean a gun.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews