JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay I'm going to just throw this out there for a idea .not trying to tell you how to run the school JUST A IDIA.
if you're going to do a two day class Rifle and pistol .what about part of the class is both.
Like say on the second day for the last two or three hours . have both Rifle and pistol together .you know practice going from Rifle to pistol and back and forth LIKE I SAID JUST A IDEA lol.
Your the teacher I'm the student .

Again, my thoughts as well.

I'd also appreciate a midweek class.
I would make the attempt to get the weekend off, but I miss a lot of stuff due to my Fri-Tues work week and since I travel it means taking the WHOLE work week off to hit a Sat-Sun event.
Kinda sucks, really. Even more than being stuck in italics.

I'v added two choices to the poll...weekend or mid-week
Thank you for adding that.
I doubt in the end it'll be very popular (midweek), but as of this moment it's polling at 100% with 1 vote.
BTW, I would also be interested in some basic primary to secondary transitional training using a long gun and a pistol. I know that kind of thing can range from intermediate all the way up to jargon-y theory and lingo-laced, eye-glazing top tier operator-type stuff... maybe just a couple hour primer... ?

Last Edited:
BTW, I would also be interested in some basic primary to secondary transitional training using a long gun and a pistol. I know that kind of thing can range from intermediate all the way up to jargon-y theory and lingo-laced, eye-glazing top tier operator-type stuff... maybe just a couple hour primer... ?

I hold transitions for my S.A.T. class, as I've said before...need to run both rifle and pistol with efficiency...but in this case we will touch on it, as well as positional platforms as well.

Would drive up for a two day course. Can an AR-15,etc be brought across the border now. Washington laws have changed so much recently it's tough to keep up.:confused:

I have been looking for an opportunity to do some formal training of some sort, but I'm not sure what skills the OP is offering. I've read that "run n gun" is a possibility, but I'm not familiar with the term.
I also have plenty of firearms to train with, but I'm not sure of what types of supporting gear the training opportunity would require.
Alas, I am very interested and would be happy to pre-pay for a two day weekend event providing the training course is within my needs.
Thanks for the invite, great way to build community in our community!

Last Edited:
Am assuming it's good to go, as I've had people from Oregon and Idaho take my classes.
This is an exceptional offer from you to this group of near-felons, reprobates, and just general all-around nice guys. I think we all agree on the usefulness of your offer.
Take the approximate dates offered up and throw a weekend back at us and we chew on it and maybe we can narrow things down. (Ever ask your wife where she wants to go to dinner?) Mid week or weekend, both have their positives and negatives.
Thank you for your efforts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads