JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we have to buy ammo though you or can we bring our own I'm not crying about your Ammo prices they are responsible .
But just need to know if I need to bring my own or buy from you

I posted this in case people need ammo. Everyone is welcome to bring their own...but pleeeeeeeeeeez...no tracer.

Last Edited:
I have never taken a formal class. I have a pistol and a rifle so I would like to attend. I guess we will see what date it is held on. Please be specific on what items I need to bring like paper for notes, knee pads, elbow pads, how many magazines, etc.

Check out the website, at the bottom of the page, click on the Equipment tab.

Ammo - 500 rounds each pistol & rifle.

What about a magazine holder for caring a spare magazine for my rifle. I have a chest rig that holds more that one magazine or does just need be one that fits on my belt?

This is a thing that we will have to be decided because weekends on the roads to GOLDEN DALE ARE a traffic night mare but that's the way it is especially summer time at least it's not a holiday weekend those are a huge mess on I 84 AND I 90 and 97

About equipment, check out the website, look for the Equipment tab at the bottom.

One thing myself and my instructors will not do, is judge equipment...unless two things occur...1 - A piece of equipment causes a safety issue with the shooter and/or the other people around them,.2 - It interferes with the efficiency of what we are teaching. With 2 point we will make suggestions to help the shooter become more efficient, but nothing more than that, unless we are asked specifically.

Reason I asked was because its vague, so if I go I want to be properly prepared. Some instructors absolutely disallow certain types of holsters and basically mandate OWB strong side.

Mag carriers are equally vague, so just making sure.

Reason I asked was because its vague, so if I go I want to be properly prepared. Some instructors absolutely disallow certain types of holsters and basically mandate OWB strong side.

Mag carriers are equally vague, so just making sure.
He said bring what you want to train with as long as it's safe chest rig or what ever plate carrier but I can say this GOLDEN DALE WASHINGTON IN JUL AND AUG IS LIKE 80 TO 100 DEGREES

I don't just wanna go.. I need to. Anytime but last July first of August... I'll be road tripping my son to Texas for his graduation present. We have to be in Austin August 3-5th for a computer geek convention he wants to attend. Maybe the last weekend of July and off to Texas from there. I'll need my guns packed for a hog hunt anyway;).

I run my classes year 'round, had one back in February of this year...rain, snow and everything in between.

Once we get discussing possible dates, we'll throw out an idea of having it during the week, and see how that goes over.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top