JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most class want at least 500 Rounds for each gun

Well for my pistol I will have to buy some. I have 124gr Winchester NATO rounds but not sure I have enough. For SHTF I have a bunch of hollow points but do not want to use them for a class. Maybe a hundred rounds of hollow and the rest FMJ.

Well for my pistol I will have to buy some. I have 124gr Winchester NATO rounds but not sure I have enough. For SHTF I have a bunch of hollow points but do not want to use them for a class. Maybe a hundred rounds of hollow and the rest FMJ.
When you go to these classes you bring target ammo you can bring some exspesive defense ammo if you want .but if you're going to shoot 500 Rounds of HONADY CRITICAL DEFENSE AMMO AT A CLASS YOUR TALKING ABOUT 300 BUCKS IN AMMO

A hundred dollars for a day of training is well worth it 200 bucks for two days is aswom yeah most of us will have to take a camping trip or a night in a hotel .
But I have a range close to my house for a 2 hour pistol class indoor range is 150 Buck's

When you go to these classes you bring target ammo you can bring some exspesive defense ammo if you want .but if you're going to shoot 500 Rounds of HONADY CRITICAL DEFENSE AMMO AT A CLASS YOUR TALKING ABOUT 300 BUCKS IN AMMO
Lol when you go to these classes the $#!+ Ammo is best .
Because you get to train on clearing jams and miss fire lol

I have bunch of green tip ammo for my AR. The indoor range I go to does not allow it to be shot since ruins thier back stops, but it might be good for a class if they allow LAP to be shot. I bought a few 1000 round cans since I thought green tip were going to banned under the Obama administration. I need to get out more often instead of going to the indoor range most of the time.

Obama's Proposed Ban on 'Green Tip' Bullets Misfires

I have bunch of green tip ammo for my AR. The indoor range I go to does not allow it to be shot since ruins the back stops, but it might be good for a class if they allow LAP to be shot. I bought a few 1000 round cans since I thought green tip were going to banned under the Obama administration. I need to get out more often instead of going to the indoor range most of the time.

Obama's Proposed Ban on 'Green Tip' Bullets Misfires
Most indoor range don't let you use green tip or 855 because it's steal core it kinda GOES through walls and stuff LOL

Most indoor range don't let you use green tip or 855 because it's steal core it kinda GOES through walls and stuff LOL

The gun range I go some idiots fired M855 ammo and it creates sparks as well. This is why the they require your magazines to be unloaded and they take all of the ammo you bring run a magnet over it just to be sure. Although they don't go your range bag so I suppose people can smuggle it in if they want.

Since I still have affiliation with Washougal River Cartridge Co, I'll have ammo available for sale at the range.

Current prices
9mm - 160.00 per 1,000
223 - 250 per 1,000

Once we get a paid member head count, I'll have folks tell me their ammo needs, and I'll have it here when they arrive.

About equipment, check out the website, look for the Equipment tab at the bottom.

One thing myself and my instructors will not do, is judge equipment...unless two things occur...1 - A piece of equipment causes a safety issue with the shooter and/or the other people around them,.2 - It interferes with the efficiency of what we are teaching. With 2 point we will make suggestions to help the shooter become more efficient, but nothing more than that, unless we are asked specifically.

Since I still have affiliation with Washougal River Cartridge Co, I'll have ammo available for sale at the range.

Current prices
9mm - 160.00 per 1,000
223 - 250 per 1,000

Once we get a paid member head count, I'll have folks tell me their ammo needs, and I'll have it here when they arrive.
So we have to buy ammo though you or can we bring our own I'm not crying about your Ammo prices they are responsible .
But just need to know if I need to bring my own or buy from you

I don't have a problem with getting out there and Run the gun or guns if it breaks I will have another one in my bag lol .
I garantee I won't be driving that far with one or two guns .
I will have a trunk full

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads