JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
BadMotel-I have publically defended your right to be a liberal. Now you are just an idiot. The idea that other races can march in the streets, call for the public lynching of a not only unconvicted, but uncharged man while black on white crimes are somehow viewed as "the universe balancing itself". Let me guess, you subscribe to the George Clooney' and Susan Sarandon' of the world? You probably believe that while bodies are stacked around the world that we are the most racist, hate-filled people on the planet. This is proven by us freeing our slaves long before any of us were born. Also, the way we commit genocide like we have seen done to Kurds and Jews, in Bosnia and Rwanda and so many countless places. The fact that this opinion even exists is a prime example of the bourgeois(sorry if I spelled that wrong, I'm American, not French. I also don't use spellcheck. You should try even typing on your own laurels sometime, it's liberating) lifestyle and comfort we have grown to expect. Do you know what the Palestinian government that liberals so badly want to put in place would do to your liberal values? They would behead them, then send your mother the video and your tongue. Again, let's just look at the liberal view of the establishment of a Palestinian government('cuz they're such a peaceful religion and the country of Palestine would be a beautiful place, where everyone could express themselves freely). Your liberal views would be held in high regard as homosexuals were burned at the stake and rape victims stoned to death. Families could be entered in a "free bag of rice for every male child willing to strap a bomb to his chest and walk into a mosque" program. It is amazing how liberals can defend a religion and a people who want nothing more than to completely destroy your "right to choose". That has nothing to do with abortion, but your right to choose anything. Your inherent ability to judge which of us are racist, homophobic or in any other way bigotted definitely lends credence to your standard of equality. So, take your little peashootin' guns, the ones that you will happily line up to turn in when they are deemed illegal and kiss off. Enough of your racism towards whites and your anti-American slant.

t.huynh-Your assessment of racial profiling and stereotyping of your own people is absolutely correct, though my point was that we are all stereotyped. Combatting racism is absolutely ridiculous. A more realistic approach would be to accept that we are all prejudice(break it down. It means to pre-judge. We all do it, based on skin color, style of dress, the way a person carries themself) and deal with it. When people see a white guy with a shaved head and boots, it is completely normal to call that person a skinhead without knowing their name. When we see a black guy with saggy jeans, a red or blue bandana, gang style tattoos and a gold "grill", we are to assume nothing and know that we should not pretend to "know their culture". Again, the double standard makes me choke. Kip

Very well put sir. The target could be many who post here, not just badmotel. In fact, one regular poster, in an earlier thread used this same edited 911 call specifically to imply that all of us were fools for cutting Z any slack at all. Stupid liberals is one thing, the ones that are "legends in their own minds" are really annoying. Now that the real deal is coming out, I wonder where they all went? Was badmotel the only one left? I can't believe they all tucked tail and left. They usually just find some other detail to spin or continue to post up their enlightened scenarios or even simply argue some other issue not related, except to them. I find it amazing that NBC even came clean on this.

Oh, and use Wiki to trash Fox? priceless...LOL

The idea that other races can march in the streets, call for the public lynching of a not only unconvicted, but uncharged man while black on white crimes are somehow viewed as "the universe balancing itself".
] You probably believe that while bodies are stacked around the world that we are the most racist, hate-filled people on the planet. This is proven by us freeing our slaves long before any of us were born. Also, the way we commit genocide like we have seen done to Kurds and Jews, in Bosnia and Rwanda and so many countless places.
Can you find where I said that, because I'm pretty sure I didn't. I think in most of my posts, while I am probably making some assumptions that Zimmerman was the aggressor, I'm in no way demanding he be brought to vigilante justice.
Let me guess, you subscribe to the George Clooney' and Susan Sarandon' of the world?
Have you ever seen O Brother Where Art Thou, who wouldn't love that guy!

Look dude, what I posted was a direct call out of certain people on this forum being ignorant, bigot, asshats. They're entitled to their own beliefs even though I disagree with many of them, and if this was a political forum I would be happy to engage in civilized debate on some of the topics you present here. I've met quite a few conservatives I like, both in real life and on this forum when people are giving helpful advice on firearms or PMing me. But the only politics I'm seeing from most people who bother posting about it is "them damn liberal Nazis" followed by some asinine statement of how "we're" destroying the world. The disdain that some of the posters here have for all liberals, really for no reason other than that they're lemmings being lead by the far right main stream media that the rant about how terrible it is. You're falling to the dark side, calling out all liberals for bubblegum-all reasons, you've become what you hate, the black panther saying "if you don't agree with me then you're a racist" or in this case what they're saying is dumb liberal.

Where did they go? They probably just got a little closer to the truth is all.
They believed. They believed that their trusted sources for news wouldn't lie to them.
Just like much of the American public.

They aren't idiots. They aren't stupid. They watched/listened to reporters conduct what they believed, in good faith, to be "investigative" stories, that presented the truth.
But they were lied to.
As more details reach the light of day, themedia's story begins to crumble, and they once more seek the shadows, or change the subject. Just like they did in the Duke Lacrosse case.
Only in this case, they will refocus on gun control. While claiming Martin's death was a tragedy, even though it might not have been racist, it would never have happened if Mr Z hadn't been armed.
Watch for it. It's already happening in some circles, but it WILL get worse.

That is why the current crop of reporters, and the general attitude of the MSM is SO freaking dangerous. The bulk of the media has adopted an agenda. One that is detrimental to the health and well-being of the country. They will claim it's just sensationalism, to sell papers, or air time, but it really is more insidious than that.
They did it in support of people like eric holder, michelle obama, and I believe her husband also. Those people that see the world through a prism of race. They are fostering a battle based on race, because they know if obama must run on his record, he loses.

They are currently doing something similar with the SCOTUS at the moment. They are framing everything said in the obamacare case in terms of conservative vs liberal. Setting the stage for claims of conservative activism if/when they lose.
Everything about it will be framed though a lens of politics.

Obama is currently making claims that his signature legislation was passed by a majority, and therefore must stand. Making claims based on that criteria alone, that the SCOTUS will be "activist" if they overturn any part of it.

He and the media have forgotten that the 2010 congressional election was basically a referendum on obamacare. That the dems lost control over the House because of it, and lost their supermajority in the Senate.
The media has for sometime, been clueless about the conservative movement, and particularly the TEA party.
You may recall that, because we opposed obamacare, according to them,...
We were/are racists too.

But for 2 weeks after the 2010 elections, all the pundits turned to each other and asked "What Happened?"
If they had been honest enough to listen to the people, and report honestly about our objections, instead of adopting the admin's agenda, and telling us how we should/shouldn't think, and labeling us all as racists, they'd have seen it coming.

But they won't. They will continue to lie to the masses, in their hope that their messiah will be re-elected, and change the world into their utopia.
They are the original "useful idiots."

When I state "the idea", "You probably" or "Let me guess" I am implying what you believe. How you infer that is up to you. In each case you gave, I started with "the idea", "You probably" and "Let me guess". Therefore, how can I show in previous posts exact statements that I never suggested were made? What I can show in previous posts is that you have trouble with debate and only do it from afar. I will meet with anyone here to discuss and debate face to face. I will support my statements with logic and fact. I will not mistake your implications for statements of fact. Still, I love the fight in you, even when proven wrong repeatedly. XOXO, Kip.

In all of this back and forth, I would like to throw in something from my experience. When Obama said that if he had a son, he would look like Martin I believe that to have been largely misinterpreted(of course). I think it is clear what side of the political line that I am on but I can relate. When Kyron Horman disappeared I was actually enthralled because of how much he resembled my boy. Then, this is not a joke, agents came to our home after watching us for a few days and though they were already convinced through their surveillance that he was not Kyron, they actually asked him to confirm that he was not, because so many people called in reporting our vehicle and that Kyron was in the backseat. People would follow us in stores, ask us flat out and give us odd, knowing looks. It was actually an incredible few months. I guess I just want to say that while I stand by everything I have said, I can have an open mind and I do look at different perspectives. Kip.

Now it gets even more interesting. If this is true it seams like he meaning GEORGE ZIMMERMAN is not a racist. Heres a link that I'm trying to find out if its real or not but makes a very interesting point.
To The Race-Baiters: Now You Have Problems in [Market-Ticker] Here is just a small part of it.
"You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked an outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church]goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?
We actually remember the case when it was going on. So if this all turns out in his favor mabe the news should pay for all of his damages.

Are you guys making a late April Fools joke? Because, I mean, you can't be serious... 173 citations, a lot of them ARE FOX, most of which point out factual inaccuracies in FOX reporting like when they Photoshop rival journalists, intentionally use the wrong video footage, or straight up lye about facts. And how can you say "Those articles are crap because they're written by crap liberal media" WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FOX!

And I have watched it before. Fact is every journalist has a slant, and I respect one that takes a stand and promoted their values. But the level of BS that many FOX reports vomit out on a regular basis makes me want to throw up.

Chuga lug the Kool Aide.

Since Trlsmn is the most recent above this, I'll address it first. I didn't try to change the subject, someone pointed out how the liberal media always puts a slant on everything, I was just pointing out that all media outlets do that.

Now to everyone else. Maybe when you get together your sensory functions exponentially degrade, but the title of this forum is Northwest Firearms. Turns out I live in the beautiful Pacific northwest, and I like guns, so actually I have a pretty darn important thing in common with everyone else on this forum.

See the thing about normal people (eg. not you) is that we have a unique set of moral values and beliefs that I stand by. While you may be some radical extremist that just does and think what you're told by your parties leaders and media, then immediately turn around and rant about how “them liberals are trying to destroy our way of life and throw us in internment camps” only proves the fact that you probably have a hard time picking out your own clothes in the morning.

Something I see a lot in this forum are people saying things along the lines of “oh we can’t speak our minds or the liberals will call us racist homophobic bigots.” I’d like to address those now:
-Racist: While I have seen some posts by certain people on the forum that possibly boarder racism, nothing stands such that I feel the need to comment here.
-Homophobic: I’ve seen nothing of the sort on this forum. If there are people on here that “hate the gays”, they’re doing a good job not mentioning it. Nothing else to say.
-Bigot: Actually yes, you are.
Big-ot [big-uht] noun: A person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.
Yes, that’s you. I personally am just one example. Every time you say how all the (x type of people) wrong and how they should be kick out of the country / internment camps / whatever other crazy ideas you have, you only prove it. I should say there are also liberal bigots. But right now, it’s you. Don’t deny it. QED bubblegum.

Lastly, that comment about being your “pet.” Cute. I am not, nor will I ever be, anyone else’s “pet.” IF I was your pet, the first thing I would do is piss all over your rug. Preferably one that ties the room together.

You just got rocked. Try not to cry too hard, it happens to the best of us. I’m out.

Wow! are you sitting in the basement of grandma's house in your undies feeling like the "Man"? Boy, you just showed us how tough you are!
Moderator, please put up the troll sheilds again!

Now it gets even more interesting. If this is true it seams like he meaning GEORGE ZIMMERMAN is not a racist. Heres a link that I'm trying to find out if its real or not but makes a very interesting point.
To The Race-Baiters: Now You Have Problems in [Market-Ticker] Here is just a small part of it.
"You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked an outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church]goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn't it?
We actually remember the case when it was going on. So if this all turns out in his favor mabe the news should pay for all of his damages.

Rascals you rascal, that's a bombshell. It's a must read. If true (and remember Zimmermans dad was a judge so he knows the danger of using untruths) than Zimmerman was encouraging the protest AGAINST the Sanford police dept because they didn't file charges for the beating of a black man. This might (and will be argued in court) explain why one deputy initially wanted to charge Zimmerman, revenge.

Rush to judgement by the media. The rush was to find a case to use to divide us for political purposes but because they rushed they chose the wrong case. They need to dial this back.

If a bombshell explodes and the media doesn't report it, so nobody hears it, did it explode?

Can you find where I said that, because I'm pretty sure I didn't. I think in most of my posts, while I am probably making some assumptions that Zimmerman was the aggressor, I'm in no way demanding he be brought to vigilante justice.

Have you ever seen O Brother Where Art Thou, who wouldn't love that guy!

Look dude, what I posted was a direct call out of certain people on this forum being ignorant, bigot, asshats. They're entitled to their own beliefs even though I disagree with many of them, and if this was a political forum I would be happy to engage in civilized debate on some of the topics you present here. I've met quite a few conservatives I like, both in real life and on this forum when people are giving helpful advice on firearms or PMing me. But the only politics I'm seeing from most people who bother posting about it is "them damn liberal Nazis" followed by some asinine statement of how "we're" destroying the world. The disdain that some of the posters here have for all liberals, really for no reason other than that they're lemmings being lead by the far right main stream media that the rant about how terrible it is. You're falling to the dark side, calling out all liberals for bubblegum-all reasons, you've become what you hate, the black panther saying "if you don't agree with me then you're a racist" or in this case what they're saying is dumb liberal.

Wow, I can't believe I just read this whole thread.

Your arguments have included false logic, red herrings, and ad hominem attacks. What's next, "liar, liar, pants on fire?"

I especially liked the part where you claimed to have "rocked" someone and then bounced out.............. but then came back....

Back to the original topic:
News agencies are for profit companies. The crap they report on is to make a profit. I'm sorry to say that people doing good deeds, heroes returning from war, or other feel good stories just don't interest people very much. Anarchy, bad deeds, and the worst in people is what sells. You just have to take the reported news with a grain of salt.

Back to the original topic:
News agencies are for profit companies. The crap they report on is to make a profit. I'm sorry to say that people doing good deeds, heroes returning from war, or other feel good stories just don't interest people very much. Anarchy, bad deeds, and the worst in people is what sells. You just have to take the reported news with a grain of salt.

It is a LOT more than that.. these people are collaborating on a sinister agenda to dispossess the Posterity of the Founders

Figures...during the tip of an election and Eric Holder in a sling over Operation F&F and everyone is focused on a dude in Florida shooting a black kid...I think a Tornado hit Texas too...flipped trailers over.

Hail the size of tennis balls!

Seriously, this country has a bad case of A.D.D.

Wait for all the Zimmerman facts come about, then pull the anti-gun / race card until you're blue in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews