JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Nudge? How bout SHOVE? NBC edits Martin 911 call to pervert truth manipulate Sheeple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trayvon Martin Tape Editing Prompts Internal Probe at NBC (Report)

By Todd Cunningham | The Wrap – 18 hours ago

Related Content

View Photo Trayvon Martin Tape Editing Prompts Internal Probe at NBC (Report)
View Photo Trayvon Martin Tape Editing Prompts Internal Probe at NBC (Report)

NBC News has reportedly begun an internal investigation after it appears it aired a misleadingly edited 911 call tape involving George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin.

The internal investigation was reported by The Washington Post.
Also read: Trayvon Martin Media Coverage: Twitter is for Outrage, Political Doubt is For Talk
The edited call, which aired on NBC's "Today Show" on March 27, featured Zimmerman talking to a 911 dispatcher.
“This guy looks like he's up to no good … he looks black,” Zimmerman said in the edited segment.
That, it turns out, appears to be only part of the exchange. The complete exchange went like this:
Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."
Dispatcher: "OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?"
Zimmerman: "He looks black."
Brent Bozell, president of the conservative Media Research Center, called this mistake worse than a distortion or a misrepresentation and "an all-out falsehood.." He made the comment on the March 29 edition of the Fox News show "Hannity."
“When you hear him say, ‘he looks black,' anyone watching that believes that there are racial overtones to what this man did,” Bozell says. “How could you not believe that? It goes with the narrative of the profiling. The only problem is, they edited out the dispatcher asking him, ‘what does he look like?'”
Much of the public discussion over the past week has settled on how conflicting facts and interpretations call into question whether Zimmerman acted justifiably or criminally. The interplay between Zimmerman and the dispatcher has been a critical part of the discussion.
Here's the video of "Hannity" discussing the news segment:

Related Articles:
Jon Stewart Chides Spike Lee: 'Sending a Lynch Mob to Anybody's Address Is a Bad Mistake'
Trayvon Martin Fallout: Fox Pulls 'Neighborhood Watch' Trailer, Promo Material

Nudge? How bout SHOVE? NBC edits Martin 911 call to pervert truth manipulate Sheeple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trayvon Martin Tape Editing Prompts Internal Probe at NBC (Report)

No doubt this little probe will prove as fruitful as Holders internal FnF investigation.....

Remove the MMFA crap (aka: made up conspiracies) from your wiki-list, and it would fit in a single paragraph BM!

Odd that you didn't put George Soros' MMFA at the head of your list. Especially since, as a 501c3 they are forbidden from political hacking, yet they consistently provide MSNBC with all the anti-conservative hacks one can stomach.

Other sources indeed.

Read the references....Most are from disgruntled liberals who know they would have their agenda torn to shreads by Fox if they appeared on any of the shows or those who yielded to pressure from their base to boycot Fox because of the propaganda stacked up against the network. They are rediculous and down right laughable.

It would be a red letter day if the libs could get Fox off the air. Few understand it is akin to Radio Free America. Watch it sometime, it could change your life.

It's funny how the media that edits calls, shows outdated photos of Martin as a sweet-faced child and Zimmerman as a heavy set thug, has played the race angle of this from the start and pointed a finger at "whites" for a Hispanic-Black altercation calls Fox out on a regular basis. Fox does lean right and it shows. When compared to the outright lies and manipulation by the left media that is shoved down our throats every day, Fox looks downright angelic. Now that they have been forced to stop referring to Zimmerman as "white", they have coined the phrase "Caucasian-Hispanic". Here's the part where I get to be labeled racist for the racism leveled against me. Why is it that when an individual is 1/8th black, he is considered black. Zimmerman, by my understanding half Jewish-half Peruvian, is "Caucasian-Hispanic"? I am so tired of these double standards or the idea that the only people capable of racism are white American males. That is racism in itself. No one bat's an eye when the neighborhood Asian owned market is referred to as a racial slur or when the guy down the street is called white trash(I'll bet that doesn't come up as bubblegum, though it is a downright racial slur in every sense). Throw out a word that could be in any way construed as racist toward blacks and you'll get backlash beyond belief. A young man is dead and many lives are changed over this incident. Whether Martin or Zimmerman were the aggressor is not for me to say. The nationwide social imapct of this is incredible. If it is proven that Zimmerman shot an unarmed young man in cold blood he needs to hang and the police department needs an audit. If it is proven that Martin was the aggressor, every celebrity that demanded for the lynching of Zimmerman or posed with a "hoodie" and Skittles, falsely swaying public outrage toward a man defending himself should be labeled racist and public apologies issued. However, as it has been said before, the silence will be deafening. Kip

Are you guys making a late April Fools joke? Because, I mean, you can't be serious... 173 citations, a lot of them ARE FOX, most of which point out factual inaccuracies in FOX reporting like when they Photoshop rival journalists, intentionally use the wrong video footage, or straight up lye about facts. And how can you say "Those articles are crap because they're written by crap liberal media" WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FOX!

And I have watched it before. Fact is every journalist has a slant, and I respect one that takes a stand and promoted their values. But the level of BS that many FOX reports vomit out on a regular basis makes me want to throw up.

It's funny how the media that edits calls, shows outdated photos of Martin as a sweet-faced child and Zimmerman as a heavy set thug, has played the race angle of this from the start and pointed a finger at "whites" for a Hispanic-Black altercation calls Fox out on a regular basis. Fox does lean right and it shows. When compared to the outright lies and manipulation by the left media that is shoved down our throats every day, Fox looks downright angelic. Now that they have been forced to stop referring to Zimmerman as "white", they have coined the phrase "Caucasian-Hispanic". Here's the part where I get to be labeled racist for the racism leveled against me. Why is it that when an individual is 1/8th black, he is considered black. Zimmerman, by my understanding half Jewish-half Peruvian, is "Caucasian-Hispanic"? I am so tired of these double standards or the idea that the only people capable of racism are white American males. That is racism in itself. No one bat's an eye when the neighborhood Asian owned market is referred to as a racial slur or when the guy down the street is called white trash(I'll bet that doesn't come up as bubblegum, though it is a downright racial slur in every sense). Throw out a word that could be in any way construed as racist toward blacks and you'll get backlash beyond belief. A young man is dead and many lives are changed over this incident. Whether Martin or Zimmerman were the aggressor is not for me to say. The nationwide social imapct of this is incredible. If it is proven that Zimmerman shot an unarmed young man in cold blood he needs to hang and the police department needs an audit. If it is proven that Martin was the aggressor, every celebrity that demanded for the lynching of Zimmerman or posed with a "hoodie" and Skittles, falsely swaying public outrage toward a man defending himself should be labeled racist and public apologies issued. However, as it has been said before, the silence will be deafening. Kip

Blame Sharpton and Jackson. They are the reason why "racism" is still around. All they do is spread hate disguised as equality and peace. Bunch of damn cry babies I'd say. And you're right Asians are always getting stereotyped or discriminated against. But, you don't see us protesting down the streets demanding "justice". There is always going to be hate and racism. Trying to fight it is like trying to fight terrorism or drugs.

And the mainstream media...pshhh. I'd rather be uninformed than misinformed. Only thing that qualifies as news is the weather, and even that is spotty at best.

I didn't need a test to know I'm lean left.

Why are you even on this message board? I mean wouldn't you feel more at home on Moveon.org or the daily kos? Your free to be here by all means far be it from me to act like a typical lefty and call you names a try to silence you. I just wonder about your reasoning. Are you trolling here? It just seems odd that someone bothers to post here when you don't believe in or have anything in common with almost anyone here.

I hope you keep posting, a pet communist is entertaining.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews