JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If its coming from elmo its likely BS.

Plugging teslas own stats into a 1/4 mile calculator concurs with the bs. 6600lbs and 845hp is 12.0 without a porsche on a trailer. With a porsche on the back (another 4k lbs guestimated car and trailer) is 13.8.

Cant wait to see him throw another baseball through the "bulletproof" window.

Edit: base model 911 is 11.5, turbo s in 9.9

If its coming from elmo its likely BS.

Plugging teslas own stats into a 1/4 mile calculator concurs with the bs. 6600lbs and 845hp is 12.0 without a porsche on a trailer. With a porsche on the back (another 4k lbs guestimated car and trailer) is 13.8.

Cant wait to see him throw another baseball through the "bulletproof" window.

Edit: base model 911 is 11.5, turbo s in 9.9
He just did, after that he shoots one with a .45 sub gun. Rounds do not pass the body. Impressive. No enough to get me to buy one but still impressive.

He just did, after that he shoots one with a .45 sub gun. Rounds do not pass the body. Impressive. No enough to get me to buy one but still impressive.
Isnt 45aarp known to have weak barrier penetration? Not surprising he chose that over the infinity more common 9mm.

My statement about the baseball was in allusion to the initial release where he was on stage, said you could shoot the window and it not shatter, threw a baseball (or brick?) and it immediately shattered. I wasnt referring to retry and i fully stand behind my assessment that this video has fabricated claims. According to the math, that truck needs 1500hp to pull off a sub 11 second run in the configuration he claims. Thats almost double the hp. Bold claim but then again elmo is the king of hype and bs claims.

Isnt 45aarp known to have weak barrier penetration? Not surprising he chose that over the infinity more common 9mm.

My statement about the baseball was in allusion to the initial release where he was on stage, said you could shoot the window and it not shatter, threw a baseball (or brick?) and it immediately shattered. I wasnt referring to retry and i fully stand behind my assessment that this video has fabricated claims. According to the math, that truck needs 1500hp to pull off a sub 11 second run in the configuration he claims. Thats almost double the hp. Bold claim but then again elmo is the king of hype and bs claims.
:s0092: Far as I know he is not advertising the thing as bullet proof. Are people seeing this somewhere? That the idea is the car will protect them from gunfire without modification? I do know that if I shot any of my vehicles with a .45 the rounds would sail through the doors without problem the way they are built now. So unless the guy is selling these with the promise of them being bullet proof I took it as him being him, and showing they were tough.
This kind of reminds me of the guy in NV who makes body armor. He makes one vest that is sold to stop rifle rounds from ..556 and 7.62 that is impressive as its still almost soft armor. Some guys bought one to do a video of them shooting one with a .50 BMG. They were of course expecting the round to blow a hole in the vest. To their shock the damn thing actually stopped the damn rounds. Right away some jumped up and down to say the impact would still kill the person wearing the vest. Easily it went sailing over their head that the vest was NOT rated to protect the person from the .50BMG. :s0092:

1170-9da75f194bae9d7612d08eea9827f0a1.jpg

:s0092: Far as I know he is not advertising the thing as bullet proof. Are people seeing this somewhere? That the idea is the car will protect them from gunfire without modification? I do know that if I shot any of my vehicles with a .45 the rounds would sail through the doors without problem the way they are built now. So unless the guy is selling these with the promise of them being bullet proof I took it as him being him, and showing they were tough.
This kind of reminds me of the guy in NV who makes body armor. He makes one vest that is sold to stop rifle rounds from ..556 and 7.62 that is impressive as its still almost soft armor. Some guys bought one to do a video of them shooting one with a .50 BMG. They were of course expecting the round to blow a hole in the vest. To their shock the damn thing actually stopped the damn rounds. Right away some jumped up and down to say the impact would still kill the person wearing the vest. Easily it went sailing over their head that the vest was NOT rated to protect the person from the .50BMG. :s0092:
Hes claimed they are bulletproof multiple times. Including the glass that he broke.

My point is this guy claims a ton of stuff that turns out to be BS. Including this drag race.

Joe Rogan took one of his broadheads for his bow and put a shot into the side of Elon's cybertruck. Dented it something fierce but didn't penetrate.

I mean, it's a neat trick, but that's a car that's needed in JoBerg, and maybe L.A. But not around here.

Joe Rogan took one of his broadheads for his bow and put a shot into the side of Elon's cybertruck. Dented it something fierce but didn't penetrate.

I mean, it's a neat trick, but that's a car that's needed in JoBerg, and maybe L.A. But not around here.
This is why archers have used the bodkin point for a thousand years.

A base model f150 with power assist windows and mediocre AC?
YEP! Any more when I look at what some of the "nice" trucks sell for??? DAMN! It was not too long ago you could get into a cheap home for that. Then I think about what the monthly nut would be for that? :eek:
I makes me wonder if the next big "crash" will not be a lot of newer vehicles that people end up walking away from when they can't make the damn payments and no one wants to buy them for what's owed on them either.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews