JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
surprise, surprise...
a couple years ago I started voicing my opinion on the NRA after they sent Oregonians a postcard telling us to defend ourselves after they NRA took all our donations FOR THE GOOD FIGHT.
I told everyone I was done with the nra till they stopped harassing me for money and havent donated to the NRA in 3 years I have been supporting OFF and the second amendment foundation.

I warned EVERYONE HERE that this nra isnt your grandads nra its a cash generating machine.

I was rat packed for my opinion by all the members here I must have made feel foolish because they were all lifetime members........then I was spoon fed horses puckey by members that the NRA didnt help at a state level...3 weeks later nra was in court defending calif... and there have been several legal defenses for a single state since

so many convinced they just know everything .....which is also why we are loosing our guns in the north west, the majority think they can continue to vote democrat but vote down gun laws.....and we usually dont even get a vote on these gun laws!! hell most didnt even want to get sinatures to get a SAPO Protection.... yeah you can stop your dem pals, you dem gun owners are doing a great job!

I cant tell you how pissed I am we cant just blow the NRA off....but that would be like a circular firing squad the democrats are doing to each other currently.
even if they didnt do a damned thing for us with another donation its a bad signal to the antis we have been weakened.....I suggest we all send in a DONATION TODAY the money wont be siphoned into their pockets with the world watching but it will show the world we are united
.......even though our democrat gun owners arent helping us by voting democrat

I feel like pro second amendment proponents are being screwed by everyone

surprise, surprise...
a couple years ago I started voicing my opinion on the NRA after they sent Oregonians a postcard telling us to defend ourselves after they NRA took all our donations FOR THE GOOD FIGHT.
I told everyone I was done with the nra till they stopped harassing me for money and havent donated to the NRA in 3 years I have been supporting OFF and the second amendment foundation.

I warned EVERYONE HERE that this nra isnt your grandads nra its a cash generating machine.

I was rat packed for my opinion by all the members here I must have made feel foolish because they were all lifetime members........then I was spoon fed horses puckey by members that the NRA didnt help at a state level...3 weeks later nra was in court defending calif... and there have been a several legal defenses for a single state

so many convinced they just know everything .....which is also why we are loosing our guns in the north west, the majority think they can continue to vote democrat but vote down gun laws.....and we usually dont even get a vote!!

I cant tell you how pissed I am we cant just blow the NRA off....but that would be like a circular firing squad the democrats are doing to each other currently.
even if they didnt do a damned thing for us with another donation its a bad signal to the antis we have been weakened.....I suggest we all send in a DONATION TODAY the money wont be siphoned into their pockets with the world watching but it will show the world we are united
.......even though our democrat gun owners arent helping us by voting democrat

I feel like pro second amendment proponents are being screwed by everyone
I've been a member for almost 30 years and never saw any postcard like that. Please enlighten me.

yes ofcourse another lifer wants to confront me.........check your mail!
see they didnt even care enough to have you on the mailing list for the postcard
MAYBE YOUR NOT A BIG DONOR LIKE I WAS :p
MANY MEMBERS HERE GOT THEM

IM NOT THE NRA STEALING YOUR MONEY...I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE

Last Edited:
The great thing about spending money is we have choices. Some people say you must buy this or that.

I say pay for what ya want. And I think each thing I buy has advantages and disadvantages.

Pay for what you want to see. If one manufacturer or service doesn't live up to your expectations then pay for another.

I don't buy the doom and gloom of the if one goes away what it provided will be gone forever. If there is a market for it, it will rise to your money. I also find value in some of what most of them do. Don't focus on tbe negative so much, look at the positive of what that company does and how much of your money you think that action deserves.

I am up to only 5 gun rights organizations I support. I know my safe is pretty light at this point. But I am investing in quality for each one, I feel strongly if you support what they do then invest heavily. But I will be looking for more hopefully down the road.

yes ofcourse another lifer wants to confront me.........check your mail!
see they didnt even care enough to have you on the mailing list for the postcard

MANY MEMBERS HERE GOT THEM
The fact that you're so dismissive without proof or even explaining it leads me to believe you're being disingenuous

HAHAHAHAHAHAH USE THE SEARCH FEATURE ON THIS BOARD BEFORE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOUR SELF

A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS bubblegumIN THE NRA TOOK OUR MONEY A SENT US A POST CARD TELLING US TO CALL OUR REPS AND DEFEND OURSELVES THE NRA LIFERS IN HERE WERE DEFENDING THE THIEVES STEALING OUR MONEY BY SAYING

see they are helping they notified us of a problem :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Clearly you have no comprehension of the subject.
Actually, many of us do comprehend the situation all too well.

I'm tired of my so-called allies stabbing me in the back, and then expecting me to pay them for the privilege.

If they are not doing the job we are paying them for, they should be fired and replaced by someone more competent.

Since Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, and Marion Hammer have essentially secured their place in stone and refuse to leave, the only option is to fire the whole corrupt establishment. Hopefully the Board can see the light before it's too late, but I fear the petty dictators have entrenched themselves too deeply for even the Board of Directors to oust them.

Yes, we'll have a rough go of it for a while as we bring their replacement up to speed, but considering they haven't been doing their job for a while now, I think the transition will be less painful than many fear.

Besides, if I'm going to lose my rights I'd rather it be fighting my enemy face to face, where we might actually have a chance, rather than be slowly bled dry by a traitor in our midst. The end result is the same either way, but right now we still have the means to fight back.

If we continue to let the NRA compromise our rights away, we might find ourselves disarmed before the real battle even starts.

I'm tired of my so-called allies stabbing me in the back, and then expecting me to pay them for the privilege.

If they are not doing the job we are paying them for, they should be fired and replaced by someone more competent.

Since Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, and Marion Hammer have essentially secured their place in stone and refuse to leave, the only option is to fire the whole corrupt establishment. Hopefully the Board can see the light before it's too late, but I fear the petty dictators have entrenched themselves too deeply for even the Board of Directors to oust them.

Yes, we'll have a rough go of it for a while as we bring their replacement up to speed, but considering they haven't been doing their job for a while now, I think the transition will be less painful than many fear.

Besides, if I'm going to lose my rights I'd rather it be fighting my enemy face to face, where we might actually have a chance, rather than be slowly bled dry by a traitor in our midst. The end result is the same either way, but right now we still have the means to fight back.

If we continue to let the NRA compromise our rights away, we might find ourselves disarmed before the real battle even starts.
They are doing the job you're paying them for. Sadly a bunch of whiners here have class envy and think they have a right to dictate salaries of people protecting our rights.

I'm an NRA member for $10.00 annually as an Associate Member. With that massive amount of money to be a member only, I get zero magazines or swag. I don't want it. Works for me.

I NEVER receive any requests for donations.

So, all who claim an anti-NRA bias cuz you 'know' how awful they are...because (fill in the blank)...and then get on the anti-NRA bandwagon...it's fun! Sport complaining is an American right, doncha know...

I'm not blind to their problems, they have plenty, but let them die from a thousand cuts helped by so-called pro-gun folks who are so very self righteously disgruntled and they'll eventually wonder what happened to the most pro-gun organization to have ever existed.

You guys are so short sighted. They are without a doubt the biggest pro 2A lobbying group, and politicians are scared of them, but hell, why not just get rid of them. Once they are gone, and the politicians do as they like, let's watch you whine then. "Never underestimate stupid people in large masses" comes to mind.
The politicians are doing as they like RIGHT NOW, and the NRA is openly helping them!

It still amazes me that so many people are willing to bury their heads in the sand, ignoring everything the NRA has recently done, rather than have to face the reality of what their hero has become. :(

I'm an NRA member for $10.00 annually as an Associate Member. With that massive amount of money to be a member only, I get zero magazines or swag. I don't want it. Works for me.

I NEVER receive any requests for donations.

So, all who claim an anti-NRA bias cuz you 'know' how awful they are...because (fill in the blank)...and then get on the anti-NRA bandwagon...it's fun! Sport complaining is an American right, doncha know...

I'm not blind to their problems, they have plenty, but let them die from a thousand cuts helped by so-called pro-gun folks who are so very self righteously disgruntled and they'll eventually wonder what happened to the most pro-gun organization to have ever existed.
I don't want them to die a death from a thousand cuts, I want to remove the head swiftly and completely because that is how you kill the snake.

If our so-called "most pro-gun organization we have" is actively promoting gun restrictions, I'd say we're much better off without them.

you may not be a lifer but you sure arent aware....Im disengenous...now thats assuming

there will be guys come in this post that paid attention and read the post card before it went to the trash where it belonged........... you will see.... to bad you didnt read yours

Im finished responding to your uneducated posts

This!

They aren't, they are playing the long game.
Please tell me how banning bumpstocks, opposing 2A candidates, supporting anti-2A candidates, opposing constitutional carry at state levels, refusing to help fight bad state laws during elections, and refusing to take bad laws to court are somehow part of their "long game"?

Are they just hoping the problem will go away on its own?

It will, once they've "compromised" away the last of our rights.

Has anyone ever wondered why we never gain anything from these compromises? The best we can ever hope for from the NRA is getting screwed slightly less. :rolleyes:

you may not be a lifer but you sure arent aware....Im disengenous...now thats assuming

there will be guys come in this post that paid attention and read the post card before it went to the trash where it belonged........... you will see.... to bad you didnt read yours

Im finished responding to your uneducated posts
"To bad"... and I'm the uneducated one. Priceless.

Please tell me how banning bumpstocks, opposing 2A candidates, supporting anti-2A candidates, opposing constitutional carry at state levels, refusing to help fight bad state laws during elections, and refusing to take bad laws to court are somehow part of their "long game"?

Are they just hoping the problem will go away on its own?

It will, once they've "compromised" away the last of our rights.

Has anyone ever wondered why we never gain anything from these compromises? The best we can ever hope for from the NRA is getting screwed slightly less. :rolleyes:
Clearly you don't understand the game, or how it's played. Exactly what rights have you lost? A bumpstock is useless, not a gun, and not necessary to operate a gun. Seems you have rights and feelings confused.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top