JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now Available! Northwest Firearms T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More!

We have a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, and other items with the Northwest Firearms logo in our store.

Have an design idea or don't see what you're looking for?
Let us know!

Tall sizes are finally here!

Amazon

Select merchandise can also be found on Amazon, which includes free shipping with Amazon Prime or orders over $35.

Standard Logo

Small Logo

Any way one could purchase one without using Amazon?

Eventually :)

These are actually made to order by Amazon, meaning we can offer most size and color options without investing in the inventory ourselves. In the future we'll likely setup our own shop and go with a company (or companies) which can do the same thing but offer a wider variety of items (hats, mugs, decals, etc).

The shirt was delivered today and I will be sporting it under a warm sweatshirt at Saturday's cleanup. The shirt looks
good Joe.

IMG_0001.JPG

Dang. I really want one of these, but my experience with 100% cotton shirts is that they shrink up on me after a few washes, and start to look funny on me. Might have to wait for tall sizes.

Dang. I really want one of these, but my experience with 100% cotton shirts is that they shrink up on me after a few washes, and start to look funny on me. Might have to wait for tall sizes.
I have had a lot of success in keeping shirts my size, by hang drying only after the first two washes. Then after that, it's good to go in the dryer.

You can toss in the dryer after it's done hang drying to soften up the fabric a bit though. They can feel a bit crusty after a hang dry lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews