Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Announcement Now Available! Northwest Firearms T-Shirts

Joe Link

Reactions
Last edited:
OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
Any way one could purchase one without using Amazon?
Eventually :)

These are actually made to order by Amazon, meaning we can offer most size and color options without investing in the inventory ourselves. In the future we'll likely setup our own shop and go with a company (or companies) which can do the same thing but offer a wider variety of items (hats, mugs, decals, etc).

Lightborne

Reactions
Dang. I really want one of these, but my experience with 100% cotton shirts is that they shrink up on me after a few washes, and start to look funny on me. Might have to wait for tall sizes.

Mister Bisley

Reactions
Dang. I really want one of these, but my experience with 100% cotton shirts is that they shrink up on me after a few washes, and start to look funny on me. Might have to wait for tall sizes.
I have had a lot of success in keeping shirts my size, by hang drying only after the first two washes. Then after that, it's good to go in the dryer.

You can toss in the dryer after it's done hang drying to soften up the fabric a bit though. They can feel a bit crusty after a hang dry lol

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online