JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Make sure to socially distance from the deer you have in your yard or hunt in the wild. Also, remember to wear your PPE, aka MASKS, while hunting this year. You never know if that deer sneeze will have kung flu!
JUST ANOTHER REASON TO STAY INSIDE!

I've seen positive test come back on vegetables. Leave it to doctor Falsey to tell you the truth.
I did get 10 doses of the vax so I'm immune to the next 10 variants. I have numbers on every window of my car so everybody knows I'm doing my part to keep them safe!

Me and these wild deer didn't know we had to social distance... I washed all the deer slobber off my hands afterwards though, so I guess I'm safe, right?

20210324_172238-01.jpeg

-Robert

Isn't teaching Bambi to come 'round for food a hunting faux pas?

OP - I didn't see any data in the NatGeo...granted, I got blocked out by a pop up rather fast too...would love to see some.
Mostly January-March of this year, but supposedly there were some positive results winter of 2020 as well. All upper east coast and great lakes regions, but then it seemed isolated to certain counties and was widespread there.

Make sure to socially distance from the deer you have in your yard or hunt in the wild. Also, remember to wear your PPE, aka MASKS, while hunting this year. You never know if that deer sneeze will have kung flu!
I just saw on the news that a Tiger in a zoo, practicing social distancing, has been tested positive for covidiot1984

Was the Covid in deer found post mortem? If not , maybe I need to choose between white tail or muley vaccinations. Does this mean I need to wear a mask when field dressing? Must I test my summer sausage? Do I need to Covid screen guests before serving game at the b b q? Can I shoot Canada geese without checking their vax visas?

Was the Covid in deer found post mortem? If not , maybe I need to choose between white tail or muley vaccinations. Does this mean I need to wear a mask when field dressing? Must I test my summer sausage? Do I need to Covid screen guests before serving game at the b b q? Can I shoot Canada geese without checking their vax visas?
Actually it was found they had antibodies, and were assumed asymptomatic.
However, I believe those to all be safe precautions.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top