JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No new updates. I'm hoping to hear back from him soon. There is a reason he's not here at the moment, but that's all I can share at this time.

It's been almost a month since his last post now. I've tried to do what research I can to get through to him, but have come up short. The update I posted about earlier was not from him directly.

So, I'll ask again: if anyone in the southern Oregon area knows NoFlinch personally, and knows how to get a hold of him, to please do so.

Based on what little information I've been able to retrieve in the last few weeks, it appears something has happened, but the trail ends there. I'm hoping everything is okay, at this point I just don't have a way to confirm that short of his return here.

I have some family In his area I could probably get to do some running around but would need some info and assistance. Other than maybe coming up with someone to do some running around not sure what I could do. If there is anything just say the word and I'll get on it.

He donated my membership earlier this year so maybe the Admin has some info that could be legally shared.

I had assumed he would have been back by now so I am also fairly concerned:(

Still no new updates. I've been in touch with Joe Link, but he has no more information than anyone else would. One of the members here has family in the area and is looking to see if they can find anything more. I'm afraid the trail is a bit cold at the moment, but I'm continuing to look for any clues that may let me know his status.

@Joe13 I'm concerned as well since his departure was so sudden. Hopefully we'll learn something more.

@SOrez Thank you, we did have a recent offer to help, but I will keep that in mind.

I got a new potential piece of contact information yesterday which I'll be following up on today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top