JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey NWFA,

I've been working on a little project with NoFlinch and he's gone silent for the last week. Last activity shown is last Thursday evening, then nothing. Prior to that, he's been posting every day. We've been exchanging PM's fairly regularly and that went silent too. It just seems odd that it stopped all at once.

I'm just wondering if anyone here knows him personally, or is in his area of southern Oregon (Medford area)? He didn't mention anything about going out of town, etc, and I'm just wanting to check that everything's okay with him. I don't have a phone number, only a PO Box.

Anyway, if anyone here, particularly in the Medford area, may know how to reach him, let me know.

Thanks,

Erik ~ etrain16

I thought about that a day or so ago, sure hope everything's okay.

There's been a noticeable lack of emoticon use around here lately.

:s0138:

He had that SR22 for sale recently. Is the add still up or did someone take it? Just wonder if someone bought it if they at least got his number. It is pretty strange for the guy to just drop off suddenly. Hope all is well.

He had that SR22 for sale recently. Is the add still up or did someone take it? Just wonder if someone bought it if they at least got his number. It is pretty strange for the guy to just drop off suddenly. Hope all is well.

The listing appears to still be active.

You didn't take your coon over to his place did you?:D

You didn't take your coon over to his place did you?:D

If I had it would have been your fault. That thing came to an end pretty quick as it started acting pretty erratic. It met the 10/22 when it went after the neighbor ladies dog. I really did not want to and probably took it out sooner than the thread ended but refused to give some of those idiots the satisfaction as I think dead animals get them off.

If I had it would have been your fault. That thing came to an end pretty quick as it started acting pretty erratic. It met the 10/22 when it went after the neighbor ladies dog. I really did not want to and probably took it out sooner than the thread ended but refused to give some of those idiots the satisfaction as I think dead animals get them off.

Ya, every thing is my fault:D.

Something along the lines of "put it down by the river...not sure if the Raccoon and Skunk will get along".

See I remember because it made me laugh out loud.

Someone else suggested you put it down by the river, I advised against it as coons and skunks don't get along...:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top